Lost one of my twins

I did an nt scan this morning at 12w1d, mainly b/c I hadn’t had an u/s since 8 weeks and wanted to know everything was okay with both my babies… Well one of my babies is no longer… The u/s tech said probably not too long after my 8w scan I lost baby b. At 8w they were measuring perfect with the same heart rate. Only 2 of my friends and my boss knew I was pregnant and they knew I was pregnant with two. I was so looking forward to sharing our news of twins to our families and more friends this weekend… Now I can’t stop crying. I am so thankful for my baby a, but I lost my baby b and I am so sad… I feel like so many people won’t understand b/c I am still pregnant. I loved both my babies and dreamed about them both. I’m scaried now too that I didn’t make sure that everything was okay with baby a. The tech did say everything looked good but I didn’t ask details about the size, etc, etc. I’m also upset b/c my BFF told her to text her about the appointment because she just arrived in Mexico. So I told her via text… And I excepted she would choose the expensive call… But she just texted me back that she was sorry. I just need to know that someone cares and understands how I feel. Any advice about our announcement of our baby? I feel like I need to say that there was two, but it should be a happy announcement only with no sadness.

Sorry for your loss :frowning: tell your love ones that you are expecting but that u also have a angel. There is no wrong or right way follow your heart God Bless

Hugs Hugs Hugs!

I am so sorry you are going through this! I would give yourself some time to grieve before making large, major announcements to anyone. Sharing what has just happened with family and close friends is a very good idea so that process can start with support, love and comfort and in time, you’ll know exactly how to announce your news to everyone.

Sending healing, helpful and loving vibes. :grouphug:

i’m so sorry for your loss :grouphug: i think it is understandable that you are feeling this way. i would feel the same way too if i lost once of my twins. take some time to take care of yourself.

Thank u everyone. I appreciate your kind words and support. :slight_smile:

I am so sorry :frowning: We were pregnant with twins last year and unfortunately i went into preterm labor at 21 weeks and delivered both babies who passed shortly after. If you ever need to talk I am here. I also have a blog that helps me during the hard times. It’s in my signature. Just keep strong. There is nothing wrong with making your announcement and saying that you have one angel baby too. I know what you mean. You want to be able to acknowledge that baby too. Hugs!

[QUOTE=sdreamer225]I am so sorry :frowning: We were pregnant with twins last year and unfortunately i went into preterm labor at 21 weeks and delivered both babies who passed shortly after. If you ever need to talk I am here. I also have a blog that helps me during the hard times. It’s in my signature. Just keep strong. There is nothing wrong with making your announcement and saying that you have one angel baby too. I know what you mean. You want to be able to acknowledge that baby too. Hugs![/QUOTE]

Oh sdreamer225, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I can’t even imagine what u have gone through. Thank u for your support and nice words to me.