Low 1st Beta

So, here’s my update. Last night, i did poas using clearblue digital and came back “pregnant”.

Then today is 1st beta at 9dp5t and came back 24. I am a little worried that it is low.

Anyone got low beta and made it?

Sorry to post the answer you do not want to hear, but no mine didn’t make it. I came back at 19 on 14dpiui, and 21.9 on 17 dpiui, and it evenually faded away.

But I did hear of a gal who had a beta of 7 and was pregnant with twins. She lost one but carried the other full term. Stay cautiously optimistic, the outcome will probably be quite clear on your next beta. If it doubles or triples, I think you’ll still be in the game.

Best of luck! I just went through this a few weeks ago and know how much anguish it is to go through.

Mine was 12dpo and was 33, not super high by any means. It just needs to keep doubling :slight_smile:

Thank you for you replies… I am absolutely terrified! But I believe in the up above … So, praying that the next beta doubles or triples…

Hi–mine was 42 at 11dp3dt, and as you can see in my signature I am now about 27 weeks pregnant. I read soo many stories at that time and a lot of people had low betas and successful pregnancies. The most important thing is the doubling time–so in a couple of days you will know a lot more. I wish you tons of luck!!

Hi Beth - That is really inspiring. Thanks!

Just wanted to send you hugs. I know what you’re going through and it is torture.

My first cycle I had a low first beta (14 at 14dpt). Although it didn’t work out for me, I read tons of success stories of women like beth26 who did okay.

Hang in there!

My beta was 38.6 and my son is now 18 months.

Below is a link I started and note Dizzy’s first beta was 15 9dp3dt and she had a healthy little girl.

http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/vitro-fertilization-ivf/2020186256-looking-hope-low-beta.html

Its not so much the original number but the doubling.

GOOD LUCK and Stay Positive!

[quote=kristyn78]My beta was 38.6 and my son is now 18 months.

Below is a link I started and note Dizzy’s first beta was 15 9dp3dt and she had a healthy little girl.

http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/vitro-fertilization-ivf/2020186256-looking-hope-low-beta.html

Its not so much the original number but the doubling.

GOOD LUCK and Stay Positive![/quote]

Hi Kristyn - Thank you for the link. I was really feeling low and sad but that thread gave me so much hope. Just hoping my 2nd beta doubles to the number my doctor needs to see it. Right now, all i can do is pray. This is not an easy situation but what can I do other than have faith and believe that things will work out alright…

Mine was 25 and I will be 12 weeks tomorrow :cross: I honestly feel like some women just process HCG at lower levels. I like the member Shana story- her first beta was something around 7 and she has a beautiful little girl. Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you. Remember, it’s all about the doubling, not the actual number.

[QUOTE=artchickadee]Mine was 25 and I will be 12 weeks tomorrow :cross: I honestly feel like some women just process HCG at lower levels. I like the member Shana story- her first beta was something around 7 and she has a beautiful little girl. Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you. Remember, it’s all about the doubling, not the actual number.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! You have given me so much hope! I thought after you get a positive from poas, you’re good. Now, this is another set of worries. But I am praying I surpass this stage in flying colors like you did and everybody else who had a slow start…

My HCG was 31 on 10DPT and my son is now 4 years old!

Thank you everyone! I do appreciate sharing your stories as it gives me so much hope.

Tomorrow is my next beta. Praying and hoping than it doubles or more than double as that is what’s important.

I will update everyone was I’ve gotten the results. To anybody who still has some stories to share, please do…

Tinvov,

as you can see in my signature, my first beta was EXTREMELY LOW! but i am now almost 19 weeks with my first baby girl!!! it can happen!

Thank you so much for your inspiring words. My second beta is in… and it more than tripled … it’s 83… praying it continues to more than double…

Congratulations! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, looks promising!:cheer:

Thank you… please keep me in your prayers… next beta needs to more than quadruple…

Low beta

Congratulations! My beta was 37 and unfortunately mine didn’t double. I am so happy for you and I’m sure you will be successful. I will keep you in my prayers.

YAY TINA!!!

:preg: :preg: :preg: :preg: :preg: :preg:

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL! :grouphug: DOING A HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.

Congrats! I am so happy for you! I bet your one of the gals that just processes HCG at a lower level. Keep us updated.