Low 1st BETA

Has anyone had a low first BETA that went on to be a viable pregnancy? Mine was 21 today, 13dp3dt. First :bfp: Hpt was 8dp3dt on a FRER. Digital was :bfp: 10dp3dt.

I had a low beta after my FET, I think it was something like 30, they were telling me to be “cautiously optimistic” but I was convinced it was terrible…the odd thing is my HPT was a BFP which was weird because my IVF which had a VERY high initial beta of 223 wouldn’t even register on a HPT!!!

Anyways, the unfortunate thing is you have to just play the horrible blood draw waiting game of seeing if the number doubles. With FET, they say the initial betas are often low since embryo is still partially thawed when implanted. So don’t be too freaked out. And I had SOOOO Much discharge with Crinone during my FET…I even went to emergency room at 9 weeks with full on big red bloody discharge (tmi, sorry) and everythign was still ok.

Everyone is different, so I know it is tough but do your best to relax and be patient. Right, easier said than done, I know!!!

Baby dust!!!

[QUOTE=G&PMom]I had a low beta after my FET, I think it was something like 30, they were telling me to be “cautiously optimistic” but I was convinced it was terrible…the odd thing is my HPT was a BFP which was weird because my IVF which had a VERY high initial beta of 223 wouldn’t even register on a HPT!!!

Anyways, the unfortunate thing is you have to just play the horrible blood draw waiting game of seeing if the number doubles. With FET, they say the initial betas are often low since embryo is still partially thawed when implanted. So don’t be too freaked out. And I had SOOOO Much discharge with Crinone during my FET…I even went to emergency room at 9 weeks with full on big red bloody discharge (tmi, sorry) and everythign was still ok.

Everyone is different, so I know it is tough but do your best to relax and be patient. Right, easier said than done, I know!!!

Baby dust!!![/QUOTE]
Thank you for your reply…tomorrow shall tell the story…

My first beta was 9dpiui and it was at 20. Im now 18w4d and everything has gone really well so far