.Low Beta , bleeding and bfp - any hope?

All - I really need to hear some success stories…Can anyone give me some ray of hope.

After 4 failed IUI’s (1 c/p), finally did an IVF#1 in April. 2 perfect 8 cell A grade embies @ 3dt.
7dp3dt - had brown spotting and was very happy thinking its implantation.
Lost all symptoms @8dp3dt and started bleeding from 9dp3dt.
Yesterday was 11dp3dt and test came back positive with beta of 24. My dr asked me to continue crinone and informed that this may be an impedning miscarriage.
Beta scheduled again for tomorow and am **** scared thinking its all over…

Any success stories that can boost my morale for tomorrow are welcome !!

Generally they do like to see the first beta over 50. However, beta’s have to start somewhere and it isn’t so much the initial beta that is important (so long as it’s positive) as it is the doubling time with the second beta.

It very easily could still be implantation. Could also be signs of low progesterone too so although you are on crinone so less likely to be that. Of course, crinone is also known to cause spotting/bleeding too so it could just be irritation from that.

My sister used crinone and she spotted her entire first trimester until she stopped it. I have also read that crinone can oxidize a color that looks like blood too so maybe not actually blood, but just the color of the crinone having oxidized (oxidation is what an apple or banana does when it is opened and left out on the counter causing it to turn brown in case you didn’t know and were curious. It is basically a chemical reaction to the elements in the air or even potentially in the vagina as in the case of the crinone).

Additionally, my clinic doesn’t even do a beta until 14dp3dt. I did my first beta at 11dp5dt and it was 89 which was considered good, but that would be two more days for you and if your doubling time is good then your beta on the same day would easily be over the 50 mark they like to see so…I think all is fine for you!

Anyway, just wanted to put your mind at ease because spotting in the first trimester is very common at 30% of pregnant women AND even more so with those on crinone.

:cross: your lil one sticks in there and your beta numbers double as they should. :bsv:

Beta not doubling success story

Hello, I totally get were u r coming from, I have been through ivf 4 times, so that means 4 different 2 WW experiences, I am now 20 weeks now and it was a bumpy start, and my 2 WW actually lasted 7 weeks… So I told myself I had to share this story if I was ever comfortable enough that this pregnancy is good, anyway, i have 2 :bfp: stories
…my 2 nd attempt with ivf I started with a low beta I think around 20, and was given the same instructions as you, also, had the spotting red and brown,( I also had shoulder pain, which RE says had nothing to do with it, but I believe it did) so my beta was doubling every couple days, and got to about 1200 at 5 weeks, and then the ultra sound , and all my hope was gone, could not find sac, R.e said ectopic, gave me a shot to terminate, but it ruptured way earlier than thought, Emergency sufferer to remove… So not a good ending now for my 4 th I’ve 2 Nd :bfp:
Was another horror story, different ending,blood test came back positive 12 dp3dt 84 , yay! Two days three days later didn’t even double like 120, told may not be viable but don’t give up hope,3 days later up, ( but not as it should… So I was told to prepare myself for non viable especially with a history of ectopic,prepare but hope, continue crinone, then finally the ultra sound, o and before ultra sound had some brown blood and red specs a couple day, and HPT were very light, not really getting darker, best was a digital just said pregnant,anyway at 6 weeks, nothing but a sac, no pole, no yoke nothing, was told baby either stopped growing at 5 weeks or it was just empty sac, anyway I got really depressed, didn’t even go to my next ultra sound a week later, RE wanted to see if I would miscarry on my own…RE had to contact my husband. Who had to make me go for the U/S , so I did, and low and behold, I hear Alison there is a baby and a Heart Beat ! We were shocked, 135 rate… I am now 20 weeks with a healthy baby girl after 2 years of the IVF roller coaster,
It stinks but really all u can do is wait, pray and take care of yourself… This pregnancy I went through at least 20 pregnancy test, watching that line, it made me feel better to see it, the digital was the most sensitive, but I’m not recommending it, just something I did for me, :grouphug: :pray:

O, and RE explanation a late bloomer, maybe late implanted, but I know she implanted on schedule cause of the positive test, after getting negatives which proved HCG shot was out of my system,

O, and RE explanation a late bloomer, maybe late implanted, but I know she implanted on schedule cause of the positive test, after getting negatives which proved HCG shot was out of my system,

Thank you so much girls for your encouraging reply…Just went for my blood draw…Still very nervous and very Hopeful…Hoping i can share good news in the next few hours…

Thanks again…this was very encouraging !!

[quote=utopiajoy]Thank you so much girls for your encouraging reply…Just went for my blood draw…Still very nervous and very Hopeful…Hoping i can share good news in the next few hours…

Thanks again…this was very encouraging !![/quote]

:pray: :pray: :pray: for a good report. Good luck.

My first beta with DS 9dp5dt was only 39!

I’d say there is hope!

So beta is negative today …miscarriage !!! :(:wings:

So sorry, please take carevof your self, and dont give up,:grouphug: