Low Beta of 19, looking for hope!

Looking for stories of low betas, either successful or unsuccessful. I’m 14dpiui today and my beta came back at 19. Trying to gauge how optimistic I should be.

One thing to know is the starting beta doesn’t mean anything. It basically means you are pregnant. The next number is more important. Its all the doubling time now. A beta has to start somewhere. :cross:

I agree with Missing.
I haven’t any stories, but know that I’m rooting for you and your little one. :pray::pray::cross::cross::cheer:

Please keep us posted on your next beta.

missingmy#2, thank you for your positive outlook, its helping me to hang in there!

Hopeful, thanks for cheering me on girl! Tomorrow is almost here.

Still looking for any comparative stories, ANYONE OUT THERE???

Wishes - I’m praying for you!!! The waiting has to be torture. I found a couple of signatures of other gals here that I thought might give you some hope.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][FONT=‘Trebuchet MS’]FET #1 - March 3 - ET (3 transferred)
Beta 1 (5dp7dt): 7 but keeping hope alive
Beta 2 (7dp7dt): 30!! (HPT was initially negative, but looked at it again that night and faint positive!!)
Beta 3 (9dp7dt): 88!! (HPT was definitely positive!!)
Beta 4 (17dp7dt): 2152! Still can’t believe this is true!
U/S (7 weeks): 6mm
U/S (8 weeks): 12mm
U/S (9.5 weeks): Measuring perfectly. Legs and arms waving at mom and dad =)
U/S (11w4d): A lot of bleeding. Found a subchorionic hemorrhage. Bleeding stopped at 12 weeks. Baby still going strong!
U/S (13w4d): Dark bleeding again but OB reassured us baby/everything was looking great.
14w NT, 20w, 28w ultrasounds: all good!
Due Date: November 17, 2011, keeping gender a surprise![/FONT]
[FONT=‘Trebuchet MS’]___________________[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=‘Palatino Linotype’]IVF #1 1/9/09 [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=‘Palatino Linotype’]IVF #2 ended in chemical 3/15/09 [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=‘Palatino Linotype’]FET April 6[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=‘Palatino Linotype’]Beta #1 April 13 Beta 24 [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=‘Palatino Linotype’]Beta #2 April 15 Beta 77 [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=‘Palatino Linotype’]Beta #3 April 22 Beta 2,578 [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=‘Palatino Linotype’]Beta #4 April 29 Beta 18,154 [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=‘Palatino Linotype’]Zachary is here!!! [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=‘Palatino Linotype’]December 8th, 2009 12:59 pm 5 pounds 13 ounces 18 1/2 inches.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Check out my signature. My 1st BFP was a beta of 17 and unfortunately the pregnancy didn’t workout although my betas was doubling well. My 2nd BFP was a beta of 37 and I just had my daughter nearly 6 weeks ago. It is hard to tell which way things will go but I wish you lots of :bsv: and good luck.

Gambler and Kris,
Thank you both so much, I guess I just have to wait it out like everyone else. It really could go either way. Here’s hoping! :pray: