low Beta

Occasionally I like to post because I like to help others who might be freaked out like I was. My beta came back as a 5, but doubled every 2 days. I didn’t know if I was pregnant until the 7 week ultrasound. I had a healthy baby girl January 2012.

Don’t give up if you have a low beta. My clinic also had an 8 that had a healthy baby.

I think someone posts about once a week looking for insight and encouragement regarding low betas so…Thanks for sharing. It will definitely lift someone’s spirits! Congrats on your lil girl!!! :flower:

[QUOTE=kipatte]Occasionally I like to post because I like to help others who might be freaked out like I was. My beta came back as a 5, but doubled every 2 days. I didn’t know if I was pregnant until the 7 week ultrasound. I had a healthy baby girl January 2012.

Don’t give up if you have a low beta. My clinic also had an 8 that had a healthy baby.[/QUOTE]

If there is LIKE button here, I would definitiely LIKE this post!

Love,

D

[QUOTE=kipatte]Occasionally I like to post because I like to help others who might be freaked out like I was. My beta came back as a 5, but doubled every 2 days. I didn’t know if I was pregnant until the 7 week ultrasound. I had a healthy baby girl January 2012.

Don’t give up if you have a low beta. My clinic also had an 8 that had a healthy baby.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the post. Very encouraging!!!:grouphug:

Thanks Kipatte…I keep posting my friend 4.5 for encouragement for other women…and her daughter is 14 months now…it really depends on the clinic…the clinic said as long as the number went up even by a little they wasn’t throwing in the towel.

What a wonderful post! Thank you so much for giving ladies here on this forum hope when they are in a situation such as low Betas!!