Low Carb

Is anyone following a low/lower carb diet?
What are your go to meals?

Low fat hamburger patty from the grill and A1- no bun… still excellent!

GOOD LUCK!

Yeah i am following the low crab diet in fact i have made my own plan,Which contain ingredients low in the in fats and calories.
I take food which is light and clean like vegetables,fruits juices etc,That gives me nutrition for whole day.

[FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]The IVF nurse said I’d defiantly need to follow the low carb high protein diet for at least 7 days after the ER. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]Low carb high protein diet:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]Drink a lot of fluids containing potassium, i.e. Gatorade, or electrolyte drinks.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]Eat foods rich in potassium, i.e., bananas, tomatoes, oranges, cantaloupes, prunes, raisins, dried beans, squash and or dried apricots.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]Eat lots of proteins, i.e., meats, cheese, dairy products, eggs, peanuts, peanut butter, soy products, protein bars or drinks. Preferably protein drinks with 30g.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]Eat salt free foods.[/SIZE][/FONT]

I have done low carb in the past, and quite like it. I find it easy to do. If anyone would love to share recipes, let me know I have some goodies! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Halpert]Is anyone following a low/lower carb diet?
What are your go to meals?[/QUOTE]
Hi Halpert,
Google and you will get tons of low carb diet meals on internet. Besides diet plans don’t forget to exercise daily as exercise will burn your body fat, boost metabolism and helps you in leading healthy and active lifestyle.

[QUOTE=Darcay]Hi Halpert,
Google and you will get tons of low carb diet meals on internet. Besides diet plans don’t forget to exercise daily as exercise will burn your body fat, boost metabolism and helps you in leading healthy and active lifestyle.[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes:

This is a great site for low carb recipes, we’ve tried a lot of them!

Linda’s Low Carb Menus & Recipes - Recipes

[QUOTE=Dianna]This is a great site for low carb recipes, we’ve tried a lot of them!

Linda’s Low Carb Menus & Recipes - Recipes[/QUOTE]
Thanks for sharing Dianna, it’s so nice to try new tried & true recipes! :thankyou: