Lower hb between 6 and 7 week ultrasounds

Has anyone experienced this. I bleed really bad at 6 weeks-thought for sure i miscarried. Surprisingly ultrasound showed a baby measuring at 6 weeks and a heartbeat of 103! They had us come back last Wednesday and the heartbeat was at 93 and the baby was measuring around 6 and a half weeks.
We go tomorrow to see what has progressed. I am terrified…any support would be helpful.

[B]Wow! I’m so sorry you’re going through this…I hope your baby is safe and growing. Thinking of you :flower: [/B]

[QUOTE=luckywife]Has anyone experienced this. I bleed really bad at 6 weeks-thought for sure i miscarried. Surprisingly ultrasound showed a baby measuring at 6 weeks and a heartbeat of 103! They had us come back last Wednesday and the heartbeat was at 93 and the baby was measuring around 6 and a half weeks.
We go tomorrow to see what has progressed. I am terrified…any support would be helpful.[/QUOTE]

Those HBs are very similar. I wouldn’t worry at this point. It’s still very early and should pick up in a few weeks. My RE’s office didn’t measure HB until 9w. Prior to that, you could just see blinking lights on the screen. Also, the HB can be affected based on how active the baby is at that moment. As far as measurement goes, those are just estimates and can vary early on depending on baby’s position and the person doing the ultrasound and how they draw the lines on the screen. The fact that there was a HB is encouraging! Best of luck for a successful pregnancy.