Luck w a follicle measuring 15?

anyone had any luck with a follicle that measures 15? i have one at 19 and one at 15.

Remember it will grow some more after you trigger (usually about 1-2mm per day) so it may be more in the range ot 17-18 by the time you have your IUI Wednesday morning. That 19 sounds just right though. Good luck!!

Yep, got triplets from a 18, 17 and a 15 on our first IUI. and like said a trigger will make it grow more!

[QUOTE=Kris79]Remember it will grow some more after you trigger (usually about 1-2mm per day) so it may be more in the range ot 17-18 by the time you have your IUI Wednesday morning. That 19 sounds just right though. Good luck!![/QUOTE]

Kris, do the follicle grow 1-2mm per day after trigger only or do they generally grow that much even without triger.

Thanks
farah

[quote=far2011]Kris, do the follicle grow 1-2mm per day after trigger only or do they generally grow that much even without triger.

Thanks
farah[/quote]

I think that’s the growth rate for everyone…trigger may give them more of a boost though. I’ve never actually done a trigger shot though…just going by what I’ve read on here.

[QUOTE=far2011]Kris, do the follicle grow 1-2mm per day after trigger only or do they generally grow that much even without triger.

Thanks
farah[/QUOTE]

Its 1-2mm a day before trigger. After trigger i don’t know how much they grow. But also remember a follie can grow 3mm+ in one day, but can also grow less. 1-2mm is the general rule.

Thanks Kristen and Tiffany!

Farah