Lupron trigger HELP!

I am triggering tonight with Lupron and I’m not sure on the instructions.

I am supposed to take .8 ml tonight and tomorrow morning.

I thought I was all set but now I am looking at the needle and I’m not so sure…

It is a 30 gauge needle with a capacity of 1/2 ml, .5 ml. Does this mean I should fill the needle, and do a second injection of .30?

They didnt give you a 1ml syringe? If it’s a 0.5 ml syringe then fill it up to 0.5ml and then do a 2nd injection of 0.3ml. If you still aren’t sure you can call the after hours nurse line. Good luck.

[QUOTE=AzooinCT]I am triggering tonight with Lupron and I’m not sure on the instructions.

I am supposed to take .8 ml tonight and tomorrow morning.

I thought I was all set but now I am looking at the needle and I’m not so sure…

It is a 30 gauge needle with a capacity of 1/2 ml, .5 ml. Does this mean I should fill the needle, and do a second injection of .30?[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!

No the Lupron was mailed with a bunch of the .5 ml needles, I think those are the ones to use if you are on a Lupron protocol but no 1 ml needle.

Do you think I would be ok using one of the 3 ml syringes that came with the Menopur so I can avoid 2 shots?

The 0.5ml will be more accurate with that volume than the 3ml syringe, but I doubt it will make much of a difference. The needle is really small, so it doesn’t hurt much.

[quote=AzooinCT]Thank you!!

No the Lupron was mailed with a bunch of the .5 ml needles, I think those are the ones to use if you are on a Lupron protocol but no 1 ml needle.

Do you think I would be ok using one of the 3 ml syringes that came with the Menopur so I can avoid 2 shots?[/quote]

Just wanted to say best wishes! Good luck!