Luteal HcG injections and POAS?

I took 3 Luteal HcG injections…one on 11/21, one on 11/24 (transfer day) and one this past Sunday 11/27. I am now 6 days past a 5 day transfer and am dying to POAS. But I just don’t know how long the Luteal HcG is in the system? My first Beta is Friday, so I’m assuming by tomorrow I should be okay to test at home? What do you think?

Anyone else do these injections? How did you handle POAS?

[quote=hoping_again]I took 3 Luteal HcG injections…one on 11/21, one on 11/24 (transfer day) and one this past Sunday 11/27. I am now 6 days past a 5 day transfer and am dying to POAS. But I just don’t know how long the Luteal HcG is in the system? My first Beta is Friday, so I’m assuming by tomorrow I should be okay to test at home? What do you think?

Anyone else do these injections? How did you handle POAS?[/quote]

This is really tough to say. How many units of HCG have you been injecting? The problem is that the most sensitive tests (FRER) will pick up HCG as low as 3-4, so even if you have a tiny bit of your booster left the test might still be positive. The best thing to do if you want to POAS when doing boosters is to test everyday so that you can see when the lines fade or disappear so that you know a line or darkening is the real deal. You may just have to wait for beta to know for sure…