M/c #2

I’m 29 with low egg reserve.

4 weeks ago I posted in the IUI section that I got a :bfp: , yet today I went to the Dr.and at 6 weeks 4 days, there was no fetus.

Dr. was checkig me every week as I had a M/C the 3rd time I had done IUI in July. There was a fetus at 5 weeks 5 days with a sac, yolk sac, but no fetus today… So she ruled a missed abortion.

I’m totally devastated. I was hoping since I lasted this long there’s hope. I lost my 1st baby at 3 - 4 weeks…

I have to wait 4 weeks for the M/C to start, and then she wants to do a whole bunch of screening and tests for chromosomes, etc… Then wants us to try naturally with an HCG shot one cycle before looking at other options…

I’m simply at loss today, and don’t know what to think of or what to do…

Fay, I don’t really have any words of wisdom, but I needed to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Regardless of where you lose your pregnancy it is devistating. I hope you find the support you need here or elsewhere. Again, I’m so very sorry you’ve had to face two losses so closely. It’s not fair, it’s not right.

Thank you for your kind words. I guess now I’m in the ‘wait’ area for the miscarriage. Dr. said it will take about 4 weeks or so to occur.

I had taken some time off for a month from work when I was pregnant. Since I still have 2 weeks left before going to work, my husband decided for us to go away for a week - maybe a change of environment will do us good. I really can’t be bothered to see/hear anyone - considering how everyone seems to be getting pregnant / popping babies in the family every minute.

The thing is I’m scared now. The 2 times I’ve gotten pregnant was always filled with worry. Is the 3rd time going to be the same if I get pregnant again?

Gosh Fay, I too have been pregnant twice and had losses twice. I think the 3rd time will be just as scary or scarier. I am so sorry for everything you’re going through. I relate so much my younger brother just had his first baby. At my office there were 5 pregnancies this year. Guess what…I’m the only one in my department who lost her baby. So right now I’m surrounded by family and co-workers who either just had a baby or are just about to have a baby.

It’s a load of crap that we’ve had multiple losses. I’m so sorry you’re having to wait for the miscarriage. I had a D&C with my miscarriage so I can’t imagine what that’s like.

Your husband’s idea to go away is such a good one. I feel like I do better at home where I can control my enviornment. Also pretty recently my husband and I went away. Again, we had control of where we went, what we did. Yeah I stear away from pregnanices and babies. It’s just easier for me that way. Inside I’m happy for them, but oh so sad for me.

You’re in my thoughts. I’m sending you an internet hug, cause I’m so sad for what you’ve been faced with. If you need someone to talk to vent to feel free to send me a private message. No pressure at all. I surely hope you have people you can talk to. Either way. You’ll be in my thoughts. I’m wishing you the best at this very difficult time.

[quote=WishingForAFamily]Gosh Fay, I too have been pregnant twice and had losses twice. I think the 3rd time will be just as scary or scarier. I am so sorry for everything you’re going through. I relate so much my younger brother just had his first baby. At my office there were 5 pregnancies this year. Guess what…I’m the only one in my department who lost her baby. So right now I’m surrounded by family and co-workers who either just had a baby or are just about to have a baby.

It’s a load of crap that we’ve had multiple losses. I’m so sorry you’re having to wait for the miscarriage. I had a D&C with my miscarriage so I can’t imagine what that’s like.

Your husband’s idea to go away is such a good one. I feel like I do better at home where I can control my enviornment. Also pretty recently my husband and I went away. Again, we had control of where we went, what we did. Yeah I stear away from pregnanices and babies. It’s just easier for me that way. Inside I’m happy for them, but oh so sad for me.

You’re in my thoughts. I’m sending you an internet hug, cause I’m so sad for what you’ve been faced with. If you need someone to talk to vent to feel free to send me a private message. No pressure at all. I surely hope you have people you can talk to. Either way. You’ll be in my thoughts. I’m wishing you the best at this very difficult time.[/quote]

I know your pain and feel it all to well. i am on bed rest right now after my 4th pregnancy loss on friday.

I was pregnant last year 8/2010 (with IUI treatment)5mths pregnant and at 20 weeks found out my baby had hydrocphalus and had to terminate the pregnancy (week 21). in 12/2010 got pregnant but did not see a sac so was given a shot to have a miscarriage, 5/2011 i was pregnant again and at 7 weeks dr thought i had an ectopic pregnancy and had to ha a D&E (these last two were conceived naturally). After 2 losses in a row we decided to go back to RE and to IUI again and on 9/20 i got a BFP and was so happy, even thought DH freaked out a little and was freaked to accept the BFP for fear of lossing it again… Well on 11/9 11 weeks preggers had and NT scan and a CVS and found out baby had trisomy 18 - had my 4th D&E this past friday.

This loss has really hit me hard and I’m afraid of getting depressed as this last baby pregnancy. I think DH is making himself to the idea that he doesn’t want a baby anymore and doesn’t want to keep trying and I still want to keep trying and am so scared this is going to put a streain on our marriage

I am sorry ladies for your losses as i can realte ALL TOO WELL>

[QUOTE=WishingForAFamily]Gosh Fay, I too have been pregnant twice and had losses twice. I think the 3rd time will be just as scary or scarier. I am so sorry for everything you’re going through. I relate so much my younger brother just had his first baby. At my office there were 5 pregnancies this year. Guess what…I’m the only one in my department who lost her baby. So right now I’m surrounded by family and co-workers who either just had a baby or are just about to have a baby.

You’re in my thoughts. I’m sending you an internet hug, cause I’m so sad for what you’ve been faced with. If you need someone to talk to vent to feel free to send me a private message. No pressure at all. I surely hope you have people you can talk to. Either way. You’ll be in my thoughts. I’m wishing you the best at this very difficult time.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for hug and I’m sorry for your loss. I wanted to get away because I didn’t want the pity looks or don’t worry it’s not your time, it will be fine. No one who’s been through it will understand what I’m going through. It’s bad enough that I have to wait for a miscarriage. That itself will open up a lot of emotions again…

I’m happy as well for everyone me, but that doesn’t mean I want to hear their ‘baby’ stories. It reminds me of what I lost twice…

Everyone’s babies are growing and sadly I’m still trying… Maybe it’s time I take a break and let nature takes its course…

[QUOTE=babydream147]I know your pain and feel it all to well. i am on bed rest right now after my 4th pregnancy loss on friday.

I was pregnant last year 8/2010 (with IUI treatment)5mths pregnant and at 20 weeks found out my baby had hydrocphalus and had to terminate the pregnancy (week 21). in 12/2010 got pregnant but did not see a sac so was given a shot to have a miscarriage, 5/2011 i was pregnant again and at 7 weeks dr thought i had an ectopic pregnancy and had to ha a D&E (these last two were conceived naturally). After 2 losses in a row we decided to go back to RE and to IUI again and on 9/20 i got a BFP and was so happy, even thought DH freaked out a little and was freaked to accept the BFP for fear of lossing it again… Well on 11/9 11 weeks preggers had and NT scan and a CVS and found out baby had trisomy 18 - had my 4th D&E this past friday.

This loss has really hit me hard and I’m afraid of getting depressed as this last baby pregnancy. I think DH is making himself to the idea that he doesn’t want a baby anymore and doesn’t want to keep trying and I still want to keep trying and am so scared this is going to put a streain on our marriage

I am sorry ladies for your losses as i can realte ALL TOO WELL>[/QUOTE]

I’m so sorry that you’re going through what you’re going. I think the best thing to do with your DH is to be totally honest and tell him that you want to keep going and you need his support to do so…

My hugs and lots of baby dust to you…