M/C and infertility issues..... need some hope

I seriously need some hope here. I have infertility issues and have been TTC for a year now. We finally got pregnant, and then lost the baby. I need hope or to maybe here some successful stories of people with fertility issues getting preggo right after there M/C. I had my D/C on 11/29 and want to start trying again in January. I know that I will have to used fertility meds, so that is fine with me, I just don’t want it to take forever :frowning: Anyone have any success stories??

Hey dedication, a similar thing happened to me. I miscarried my first pregnancy last December around Christmas time. I actually had to have a d&c as it was a missed miscarriage. Anyway, I took a 2 month break and then me and hubby decided to start trying on our own for a few months before going back to see our re. Well, after a couple of unsuccessful months, we went back, this was about July of this year. We had our 1st iui in July and unfortunately it was a :bfn: I developed cysts from the meds so I was advised to take a break or do an unmedicated cycle. We decided to do a non medicated cycle and we got our :bfp: Thank God. I’m now 17 weeks pregnant with twins.

I would suggest taking your time with this process as it is a process and it may not happen as quick as you would like it to. The good news is that you are able to get preggo. Just take your time, grieve the baby you lost, and don’t put too much pressure on yourself. It took me a really long time to heal after my miscarriage and I needed a lot of help along the way. Hope that helps and good luck!

I had a miscarriage last may. We tried right after and all :bfn: We also did a medicated cycle and :bfn: . The next medicated cycle was a :bfp:. I t was a total of 6 months and not because of lack of trying or lack of meds. Now the issue for me is passing the point I was last time which is (tomorrow :frowning: ) I am so very nervous about it.

There is hope. Usually your HCG takes a while to decrease to 0. I have heard of it happening right away for others. :babydust: your way!

I had a m/c in May, followed by a chemical, a BFN then a BFP that is sticking.(see sig) It was hard for me to push on. Part of me wanted to take a break but the 37 year old part of me knew I should soldier on and go get what I wanted. I know it’s hard to see right now but the fact that you got pregnant at all is a good sign. Now you just have to find that winning combination of egg and sperm. As you can see from my sig this BFP was after my first month of injectables. I had a lot of targets and my RE told me that injection drugs improved my egg quality.

The truth is I still worry about losing this baby every day, I think once you have a m/c in some way you loose your innocence about all this and it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am taking it one day at a time and I am thankful for the things in my life that are working and for the huge potential I have in my belly now.
I wish you the very best :grouphug:

[quote=Perseverance]I had a miscarriage last may. We tried right after and all :bfn: We also did a medicated cycle and :bfn: . The next medicated cycle was a :bfp:. I t was a total of 6 months and not because of lack of trying or lack of meds. Now the issue for me is passing the point I was last time which is (tomorrow :frowning: ) I am so very nervous about it.

There is hope. Usually your HCG takes a while to decrease to 0. I have heard of it happening right away for others. :babydust: your way![/quote]

I will be :pray: for you and your little one! We are going to try again in January and if we get preggo in the spring sometime I know I am going to be very nervous. I am probably going to put myself in a bubble, lol, so I totally know how you feel. Keep us updated.

[quote=torontoTTC]I had a m/c in May, followed by a chemical, a BFN then a BFP that is sticking.(see sig) It was hard for me to push on. Part of me wanted to take a break but the 37 year old part of me knew I should soldier on and go get what I wanted. I know it’s hard to see right now but the fact that you got pregnant at all is a good sign. Now you just have to find that winning combination of egg and sperm. As you can see from my sig this BFP was after my first month of injectables. I had a lot of targets and my RE told me that injection drugs improved my egg quality.

The truth is I still worry about losing this baby every day, I think once you have a m/c in some way you loose your innocence about all this and it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am taking it one day at a time and I am thankful for the things in my life that are working and for the huge potential I have in my belly now.
I wish you the very best :grouphug:[/quote]

Thanks for the hope! You are in your 2nd trimester, congrats :slight_smile: I know if I get preggo again I am going to also worry all the time too. I just hope I get preggo again… I am hoping for a January miracle.

I wish I had a success story to tell you but instead I am in the same boat. I went through infertility treatments for a couple of years with my ex husband. I had two doctors tell me when I was 22 that I should really ttc before I am 28 because I chances will go down even more. After painfully ttc, taking a break, and getting divorced. My boyfriend and I ttc after I stopped taking B/C and I was able to conceive naturally which was due to the birth control. Truly a miracle because I tried that before and was not successful.

My D&C was on Nov 16th and I wanted to start trying again right away but my partner told me he wants to wait at least two years or longer to try. It is hard to imagine waiting two years when I have so much trouble getting pregnant in the first place and there is no guarantee I wont miscarry again. I am also almost 28! So I feel like everything is against me right now. I feel like when he told me he wants to wait, he took all my dreams and hope for trying to get through this away. I don’t want to replace my baby but now I feel like I have nothing to look forward to.
I wish you the best and pray for you. Please don’t lose hope and keep trying!