Male fertility supplements

Hi ladies, I am sure this has been asked before, but what supplements are your DH’s taking for fertility?

I was reading an article that said Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Zinc. But I am sure that I have seen people mention others before. Thanks for the help!

I have my husband on GNC Mega Men Vitamins, The Sexual Health pack. They come in a box of individual packs and come in a 30 day supply I think. They have everything he needs daily in each pack. I also have him eat a few Brazil nuts a day because they are really high in Selenium. His sperm motility and morphology has improved over the last six months and his numbers are now considered average. Good Luck!!!

cocktail

[FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Arial]Fresh oranges long with drinking lots more water. Changed his diet majorly.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Oneaday for men
Vitamin C-1000 with Rose Hips 2x a day
1000 mg fishoil with Co-Enzyme Q-10 30 Mg 2x a day.
Acetyl L-Carnitine 250mg 2x a day.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Alpha Lipoci Acid 100mg [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]L-Carnitine 500mg 2 x a day[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]L-Arginine 500mg 1x a day [/FONT]

I’ve had dh on Men’s Golden Multi-vita-min 3 a day, 50mg Zinc 1 a day, 1000mcg B12 1 a day and 50mg clomid ( giving by his urologist due to his low T ) since Oct 2009.

With these vitamins and clomid his count has went from (below) in 1 year :

Oct 09 - 9 mil per ml, 41 mil total count, 10% motility, 2% morph

Oct 10 - 101mil/ml, 373.7 mil total count, 69% motility (Morph wasn’t tested as they don’t do that for IUI here)

Our RE recommended a basic antioxidant and L-Carnitine, both of which you can get at GNC.