March 2012 IVF

Is there already a forum for this? If not, I want to start one. I am going to do a March 2012 cycle, so I guess meds will start in Feb. I have twin 19 month old girl sfrom my first IVF and my 2nd ivf was an fet and resulted in a a miscarriage. I just finished my 2nd iui and have decided to do ivf again. i am so nervous!!!

Hey March Buddy

lbzd

I started this thread a while back but no one responded so I am happy that you started a new. I see that you have had success with doing IVF so that gives me hope. I will be doing my first cycle late Feburary early March that’s if :af: acts right and stop popping up early.

I understand your getters everytime I reach a mildstone in my cycle I get butterflies.

Hi. I am new to forums in general, so bear with me. I too will be doing my first and hopefully only round of IVF. ER scheduled for March 5th. Just waiting on AF to start ( should be around Feb.2) then start BCP. We have been trying to conceive for five years, I have blocked tubes due to scar tissue. I have had one ectopic in 2009. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. Insurance is covering nothing, so this may be our last and only chance. I am 36, DH is 34. Just wanted to say hi, in hopes I could join you on, and support you on your journey, as it seems we will all be going thorugh this at the same time.

i just started a first time IVF in March '12 - but I’ll hang on this one, too! bcp starting today!

I’m hoping to start the IVF process in March. So I will behind all you ladies because March is when I will start my meds. Dang IVF is expensive. . .hence the waiting game for us!:grr: Physically, mentally, and emotionally I’m ready for IVF, but financially- we still need a few months.

Started my period last night- I wasn’t suppose to start until the 2nd. I’m super early, and I am always on time. I went to pick up my BCP from my pharmacy and they had not been called in. I’m frustrated and nervous. They were suppose to be there for one. The second thing is, I have no idea on what cycle day I should start the pills, so now I don’t know if I will have to wait until next month to begin the process. of course i’m calling my nurse first thing Monday, and hopefully we will stay on schedule. Also, after reading I am wondering about the process- my ER is scheduled for the week of March 5th- does that seem quick? It seems like everything I have read says BC for a month- according to my paper work, I will start Lupron in two weeks… I’m really confused at this point. I feel like Monday can’t get here quick enough. Never thought I’d here myself say that.

My period started early in December, and I assumed that since it was on a Friday night, and I wouldn’t be able to call the doctor until Monday or Tuesday at earliest (this was the weekend of Christmas), that I’d missed a month and would just have to start in January instead. Turns out, if I’d called, I was still in plenty of time - however, I didn’t, and I’m ok with that - but don’t despair. My January cycle, I started on a Monday night and they didn’t want me to start BCP until Friday. I have seen people say they started BCP on either day 3 or day 5, and I’ve also seen that doctors don’t really count the first day if you start in the evening, which I usually do. So I think you’ll be just fine. Just call them Monday morning. :slight_smile:

Thanks Cat. Feeling 10 times better.

Just a quick update, I talked to Sabrina, my nurse, and i do not have to wait until next month! I will start BC tomorrow, after going in for an ultra sound and blood work. :clap:

I can’t wait to finally be doing this! I am so glad glad that I work for a company who is understanding, as the clinic is 45 minutes away and I have a feeling will be out a lot this month.

So I will only be on BC for two weeks- until the 13th. and Start my meds on the 23rd. I guess I will find out more tomorrow, I am having a talk with Sabrina, and then scheduling everything while I am there, classes, tests, etc…

PS, can someone tell me how to add a signature…

[quote=Alynb]Just a quick update, I talked to Sabrina, my nurse, and i do not have to wait until next month! I will start BC tomorrow, after going in for an ultra sound and blood work. :clap:

I can’t wait to finally be doing this! I am so glad glad that I work for a company who is understanding, as the clinic is 45 minutes away and I have a feeling will be out a lot this month.

So I will only be on BC for two weeks- until the 13th. and Start my meds on the 23rd. I guess I will find out more tomorrow, I am having a talk with Sabrina, and then scheduling everything while I am there, classes, tests, etc…

PS, can someone tell me how to add a signature…[/quote]

Glad to hear your timing worked out to start right away. Congrats!

Me too :-). Ladies can I join?