March 2014 Due Date

Anyone else with a March 2014 due date?
Mine is March 14,2014 =)
We are beyond excited.

Got the beta levels today, on 4W6D my HCG was at 3982 and on 5W1D my HCG was at 7106.

The nurse said my numbers are high and there is a good chance that I am carrying twins. I am sooo excited but nervous at the same time!!:clap:

[QUOTE=CJ85]Anyone else with a March 2014 due date?
Mine is March 14,2014 =)
We are beyond excited.

Got the beta levels today, on 4W6D my HCG was at 3982 and on 5W1D my HCG was at 7106.

The nurse said my numbers are high and there is a good chance that I am carrying twins. I am sooo excited but nervous at the same time!!:clap:[/QUOTE]
Hi! My due date is March 5. We did our first IVF in June. We go for our first u/s on Thurs. My beta was also very high. :slight_smile: We are beyond excited and freaked out. How are you feeling? I’ve just been more tired, but no other symptoms.

When is your u/s scheduled?

Hi ladies congrats on the baby news!!!:clap:

I am 5weeks and 5 days – my U/s is tomorrow – excited and terrified!!!:pray:

So in Ireland we apparently do things differently, there is no such thing as getting a Beta test, (they trust the pee sticks!!) which I am a bit disappointed about, because when I see all of your ones I am dying to know mine. I finally get to have my U/S tomorrow morning to check that everything is ok. This will be the first actual confirmation from a doctor that I am PREG!!! As long as everything is going ok! :cross:

Symptom wise I have been feeling the nausea alright- hasn’t lead to actual vomit yet, but just grazing all day on crackers and fruit. I also have sore boobs- not too bad nothing to complain about but def sore. And my tummy OMG it is prob from all the meds but I look like 12 weeks preg already!! I am trying to hide it for now and hoping it wont get much bigger till we actually tell people!!!
:preg:
Exciting and scary at the same time!!! So weird!!!

[QUOTE=Lulubelle]Hi ladies congrats on the baby news!!!:clap:

I am 5weeks and 5 days – my U/s is tomorrow – excited and terrified!!!:pray:

So in Ireland we apparently do things differently, there is no such thing as getting a Beta test, (they trust the pee sticks!!) which I am a bit disappointed about, because when I see all of your ones I am dying to know mine. I finally get to have my U/S tomorrow morning to check that everything is ok. This will be the first actual confirmation from a doctor that I am PREG!!! As long as everything is going ok! :cross:

Symptom wise I have been feeling the nausea alright- hasn’t lead to actual vomit yet, but just grazing all day on crackers and fruit. I also have sore boobs- not too bad nothing to complain about but def sore. And my tummy OMG it is prob from all the meds but I look like 12 weeks preg already!! I am trying to hide it for now and hoping it wont get much bigger till we actually tell people!!!
:preg:
Exciting and scary at the same time!!! So weird!!![/QUOTE]
Welcome! Can’t wait to hear the news from your u/s.

I glad I don’t have any nausea yet…sorry for you though. :frowning:

I’m due March 5th as well! I’m almost 7 weeks, and have another ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow morning. I was hoping after the 2 weeks were over and I could calm down. Now I find myself being anxious for my weekly appointment and hoping that nothing’s happened to the baby in the meantime. I saw the heart beating last week. Hopefully this week we’ll be able to hear it.

[QUOTE=kdeltasig]I’m due March 5th as well! I’m almost 7 weeks, and have another ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow morning. I was hoping after the 2 weeks were over and I could calm down. Now I find myself being anxious for my weekly appointment and hoping that nothing’s happened to the baby in the meantime. I saw the heart beating last week. Hopefully this week we’ll be able to hear it.[/QUOTE]
I know exactly what you mean. When I first started IVF I told myself the worst part was going to be the two week wait. The day after I got my beta I realized I was going to be anxious and worry between every step and every appointment. I think it comes down to how much we go through to get pregnant.

Good luck on you u/s!

So my nurse just called…my doctor had a procedure pop up for Thursday morning when I was supposed to have my u/s so it has been moved to Wednesday at 140. Only two sleeps now. Yea!!!

YAY ladies! What a great month for us all!!

I am currently 5 weeks 4 days =)

My first U/S is Aug 1st at week 7. I had my prenatal blood work done with my family doctor yesterday. I have a follow up appt with him next Monday.

I understand what you mean though, I am anxious and waiting nervously for each day to pass because I can’t wait to go to our first U/S!

I keep peeing on sticks every morning to remind myself that I am NOT dreaming!

I have been a little nauseous, but nothing too horrible. I’m also cramping, they feel like menstrual cramps. They tell me it’s probably just my body preparing for the pregnancy. I am staying positive but it’s hard not to stress about it!

I’ve been eating a lot of apples and almonds. I am trying to eat as healthy as I can! My doctor told me I need to start drinking milk… I hate milk but I will have to do it for a healthy baby!

Wishing everyone a healthy pregnancy!!

Thanks CJ85 for starting this thread! How exciting for us all! I’m so excited to be on this board with you all and share this journey :grouphug:

My due date hasn’t been set yet but by the calendars I think it will be March 11. I had my first u/s yesterday and saw a gestational sac and yolk. He put me around 5w6d. We go back next Monday for another ultrasound, I’m so hoping to see the heartbeat!

I just had my very first wave of nausea… since it’s so late I thought maybe it’s not going to happen but HELLO it has arrived!

Good luck on your u/s tomorrow Jen and KDelta! :cross:

I just went to the doctor this morning and heard the baby’s heartbeat! So excited, the doctor said it was really strong! Although I still have weeks left of the first trimester, this definitely made it all seem more real.

Congratulations KDelta!! :clap: :cheer:

Hi Ladies, I really need some advice I am just back from our 6 week scan. I was really nervous going in because I have been feeling a lot better in the last few days and I thought that something might have happened and the nurse told me the baby is only measuring 5 weeks 1 day.

Can this only mean one thing???
Nurse said to come back in a week and we wont know anything till then. Is there anything I can do??? I just have a horrible feeling and I would prefer if it was confirmed now as to having to wait another week.

Please help, any advice at all???

[quote=Lulubelle]Hi Ladies, I really need some advice I am just back from our 6 week scan. I was really nervous going in because I have been feeling a lot better in the last few days and I thought that something might have happened and the nurse told me the baby is only measuring 5 weeks 1 day.

Nurse said to come back in a week and we wont know anything till then. Is there anything I can do??? I just have a horrible feeling and I would prefer if it was confirmed now as to having to wait another week.

Please help, any advice at all???[/quote]

Hi Lulubelle, don’t give up hope. The u/s can be off a couple days in either direction. It looks to me based on your sig like you could be accurately in the 5 weeks and a few days range and be right on track. Did the nurse seem concerned? Try to hang in there, I know that’s easy to say and much harder to do. :grouphug:

Lulubelle- Sorry to bust on this thread, I’m in the January thread, but just had to respond. I went in at 8w0d for u/s and the baby measured 7w1d. I spent 4 weeks obsessing over it. When I went in at 12 weeks, baby measured 12 weeks! This happens a lot. When it’s within a week like that, it’s usually nothing to worry about. Try to relax! (I know, I know…)

Congratulations to you all!!

[quote=Lulubelle]Hi Ladies, I really need some advice I am just back from our 6 week scan. I was really nervous going in because I have been feeling a lot better in the last few days and I thought that something might have happened and the nurse told me the baby is only measuring 5 weeks 1 day.

Please help, any advice at all???[/quote]

Based on your signature, I calculated you to be a little shy of 6 weeks pregnant. When the baby is that small, the measurements can be off. I have seen this repeatedly at this stage of pregnancy where everything turns out just fine.

March 3rd

Hello ladies! I’d like to offically join this thread. Had my first u/s today and saw two little ones with good heartbeats. We’re thrilled! :dance:

Jill: Congrats on twins! That is so exciting! When is you next appointment?

Lulu: Don’t worry just yet. The u/s has a three to five day error of margin on either side and the smaller the bean the more difficult it can be to measure. :slight_smile:

Kdelta: That’s great news on you heart beat. I can’t wait to hear mine.

CJ: I bet you are very excited about your u/s…it will be here before you know it.

AFM: My first u/s is tomorrow and I’m starting to freak a bit. I so hope everything is fine. Is anyone else taking PIO? I’m taking 75 mg a day and am wondering what doses others are on.

Good luck to everyone and I can’t wait for the wonderful experiences the next eight months will bring.

Congrats to all you pregnant ladies!!

I will be exactly 6 weeks tomorrow and my first U/S is on July 25! I cant hardly wait!!! :slight_smile: Oh and my due date is March 12!

Hi all! Moving here from the June FET forum. I had my u/s yesterday and we got to see and hear the heartbeat! It took a few minutes for my RE to find the heartbeat though…and that few minute wait just about killed me. He also found a medium sized clot next to the sac which was the cause of bleeding last week. Hoping and praying the clot will vanish in the next few weeks.

Congrats to all the :bfp: here!

Hey everyone.

We had our u/s today. We are having TRIPLETS!!! I had a huge freakout and emotional meltdown at my doctor’s office. We are still shell shocked. The info is all in my signature, but everything was perfect. Aside from my embaby that misbehaved and split.