March 2015 FET

Hi Ladies! Anyone else doing a FET in March? I start Lupron Feb. 16th and the transfer should be around March 16th.

Hi Deedra, I am hoping mine will happen in march. I have three frozen embryos since my last IVF cycle in 2012.
I am currently going through some test and hoping that it’s a green light for next month.

Welcome Karend72! I hope March works out for you too. I have two frozen embryos that i’m hoping to transfer around March 16th. This is my last ivf using my own eggs, so there is a lot of pressure on this cycle. I’m praying it works and I can be done with this exhausting journey forever!

Looks like a transfer for me in March as well. This will be my 6th transfer (2 fresh, 4 frozen). I have a DS from FET #1. All the others have been busts. We have 2 blasts left (out of 8 total), and then we’re calling it quits. After 5 long years and so many heartbreaks, I can’t believe I’m saying that.

Since my FET this time didn’t work, I’m stopping my meds today and waiting for my cycle to come. Looking at transfer the first week of March. We’ll probably transfer both blasts and pray like crazy for one healthy baby. I’m terrified of twins.

Good luck ladies! WIll be doing an FET in April. Looking forward to hearing all your baby news! :slight_smile:

Hi ladies! Thanks for joining, I hope we all get positive results! What were your embryo grades on the ones you got pregnant from? Mine was a day 3 6 cell AA or 6 Cell BB. (not sure which one took)
I have 2 frozen blasts that are 4BB and 3BC, I plan on transferring both in March.
Good luck to you all!

[QUOTE=“Deedra11, post: 1788996, member: 84350”]Hi ladies! Thanks for joining, I hope we all get positive results! What were your embryo grades on the ones you got pregnant from? Mine was a day 3 6 cell AA or 6 Cell BB. (not sure which one took)
I have 2 frozen blasts that are 4BB and 3BC, I plan on transferring both in March.
Good luck to you all![/QUOTE]
I got pregnant with 2 5-day AA blasts. my frozen embryos are 6-day AA blasts.

I have 6 day 2 Grade AA and 1 grade BB frozen (they took a while to grow).
My fresh cycle IVF I had 5 day grade AA and grade AB.

My clinic doesn’t grade embryos that I know of.

Hi all, I’m very new to this. Don’t even know how to get my history below. Anyways, im due for FET in April. I have 3 frosties from my last fresh cycle in 2014 November. I had immune testing done which showed that my cytokine level is high, so my doctor added humira to my regime. Im nervous about everything. Wishing all u ladies lots of baby dust!!!

Welcome Graciouslywaiting! You should be able to add your signature from your settings. Message me if you need help.

Glad you are here and exciting things are coming up for you and others in the next few months :slight_smile:
I don’t have anything big like FET, but I’m excited to be getting a new Doctor. My husband and I moved in September and put things on hold for a bit. I’m so ready to get started with everything and my first appointment with the new RE is March 10th.

Hi, clove, that;s still a big start. Hope all goes well for you.

[QUOTE=“graciouslywaiting, post: 1789052, member: 84674”]Hi, clove, that;s still a big start. Hope all goes well for you.[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I’m ready to get the show on the road if you know what I mean.

Hello again, Clove. Hope your new doctor is a great fit.

Hi ladies!

I am hoping to be joining you for March/April! I have 9 frozen embryos from 6 years ago! My consult is March 2. I am so much more nervous this time around! Not sure why!

Hi, I am also having a consult with my re next week. I have two frozen from 2007! I am in the nervous department with you!

[QUOTE=“Mary S., post: 1789087, member: 84714”]Hi ladies!

I am hoping to be joining you for March/April! I have 9 frozen embryos from 6 years ago! My consult is March 2. I am so much more nervous this time around! Not sure why![/QUOTE]

Momtotwice and Mary S. hoping great things are coming soon! [GALLERY=media, 117]HOPE by admin posted Nov 21, 2014 at 10:35 AM[/GALLERY]

Hi Ladies! I had my endometrial scratching done today. It wasn’t as painful as I thought it would be. Have any of you done this?
My doctor told me that frozen embryo cycles now have a 70% success rate. I’ve never done one before because I have never had any left to freeze.
I’m very excited to see if this works! Good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

Hi girls. May I join your group? I’m 38 years old and trying for baby #2 after a successful IVF in 2012-2013. With no frozen embryos from last time, we did another stim cycle a few weeks ago which ultimately resulted in two (6-day) embryos. I’m waiting for my PGS results this week and going a bit stir crazy.

Hi Alm30324! Your story sounds a little like mine. I hope you have success :slight_smile: