March 2WW

[FONT=“Arial”][COLOR=“Blue”]I’m starting the March 2WW thread because my IUI is tomorrow. Let’s make this a big month!![/FONT]

Yay! Good luck to you! I will join you. My IUI was yesterday! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

Yay, a 2ww thread! I’m technically on days 3&4 of the 2ww bc we did b2b. I know I ovulated on monday so I’ll go with 3dpo! I plan to start testing each morning starting at 9dpo (wends). I know that a lot of women wait but I don’t have the willpower!! :nerd: if I get A Pos hpt, my Dr will Do a blood test.
I’ve been trying to stay busy. I’m hoping the next week goes by fast.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I am on my tww had iui Feb 20th. I am 9 dpo and 11 days past trigger. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri] Last iui the trigger was out of my system by 9 days so I figured why not test. I test day 7,8,9,10 and today 11. All BFP but today’s was super light. So it scared me cause i got my hopes up. I know I should have waited but I feel like im obsessed and crazy right now. My husband doesn’t get it. I took 2 test today one at 5:30am and one at noon both very light but positive.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I have indigestion which I never get, twinges and weird cramps in my tummy and sore breast. What do you guys think,. I wish I could wait and not test but feel I have no will power. I hope its positive I will be so sad if not. Tuesday March 5th is my actually day im suppose to test. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri] HELP [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Tiffany[/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=tcortez13][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I am on my tww had iui Feb 20th. I am 9 dpo and 11 days past trigger. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri] Last iui the trigger was out of my system by 9 days so I figured why not test. I test day 7,8,9,10 and today 11. All BFP but today’s was super light. So it scared me cause i got my hopes up. I know I should have waited but I feel like im obsessed and crazy right now. My husband doesn’t get it. I took 2 test today one at 5:30am and one at noon both very light but positive.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I have indigestion which I never get, twinges and weird cramps in my tummy and sore breast. What do you guys think,. I wish I could wait and not test but feel I have no will power. I hope its positive I will be so sad if not. Tuesday March 5th is my actually day im suppose to test. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri] HELP [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Tiffany[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Wow, your trigger stays around awhile. I did 10k for my ivf and 5k for my last iui. Both times it tested out by 7 days post. I am going to test Sat just to make sure it’s out.
You could very well be pg if you had a light bfp today!! I had a positive 10dpiui with my Daughter. My Dr told me if I have. Negative at 12dpiui then can stop progesterone bc I’m probably not pg. I’m curious to see if your test today was a real positive

Thank you, i hope its real cause i feel so pregnant and have all those symptoms. I think i might as well keep testing right? Since next tuesday is the day! It wont hurt im already crazy now lol I will keep you posted

i hope you are too let me know.

Yay! A new month, a new bunch of BFP’s!!! I am 3dpiui and feel like I have been waiting forever already. I am very impatient this month! Best wishes to everyone and a quick and easy 2ww! :babydust:

[QUOTE=cgaines][FONT=“Arial”][COLOR=“Blue”]I’m starting the March 2WW thread because my IUI is tomorrow. Let’s make this a big month!![/FONT][/QUOTE]

Good luck dear

Okay, hopping on here. My beta is officially tomorrow for my last attempt, but I’m on day 2 of AF and it’s heavy so the chances of positive beta is pretty slim (and it’s only 10dpiui).

So… this month, no clomid or FSH, ovidrel trigger (already ordered, will be picking that up Saturday when I get my first u/s), progesterone for the first time so that will be fun (right? Tell me it’s fun. I know it’s not, just say it is.)

At this point, I’m seeing this cycle as one more cycle closer to IVF. I won’t not hope, but I’m going to shoot low.

I expect my IUI will be within the week. Then, my 2ww will be consumed at least in part with production week of the play I’m directing… that’ll be a great distraction!

Let’s just hope this time it IS a 2ww, rather than one!

Good luck, everyone! :bsv:

[QUOTE=squishyjones]Yay! A new month, a new bunch of BFP’s!!! I am 3dpiui and feel like I have been waiting forever already. I am very impatient this month! Best wishes to everyone and a quick and easy 2ww! :babydust:[/QUOTE]

I did it one day before you!! We are in this together! I hope we get our :bfp: !

I’m 2dpiui - doing first IUI, unmedicated w/ HCG trigger. Praying the next week flies (as I usually start spotting around 7-9dpo so should know something by then)! :cross:

:babydust: to you gals!

So this morning I test again. Today will be 12 days post trigger 10 dpo iui Very Faint line again. So I hope its still thre later today and tomorrow. I hope it gets darker.

I will try to make my profile a little more high tech today like you guys! this is my first forum.

please send baby dust. THANK YOU

[QUOTE=tcortez13]So this morning I test again. Today will be 12 days post trigger 10 dpo iui Very Faint line again. So I hope its still thre later today and tomorrow. I hope it gets darker.

I will try to make my profile a little more high tech today like you guys! this is my first forum.

please send baby dust. THANK YOU[/QUOTE]

I commented on another post u had. I think your seeing a real bfp!

I told myself I wouldn’t do this but yesterday and today, I’ve had a few twinges in the uterus. I know it could be from the progesterone pills but it still makes curious to see if I get an implantation dip tomorrow. It will be exciting if I do. Although, it might mean nothing. Still would be cool

Yes i felt those feelings too. It definaltey feels weird not normal period cramps. I will pray you are… I will be so mad if this ends up being that **** trigger lol It plays with your emotions…

Wondering if I should test later today I tested at 6am… this morning.

[COLOR=“Blue”][FONT=“Arial”]Well, I’m officially in the 2WW. Had my IUI this morning! Doc said sperm counts were good, so all we can do now is wait. I’ll probably try some pineapple core for good measure! :)[/FONT]

[quote=tcortez13]So this morning I test again. Today will be 12 days post trigger 10 dpo iui Very Faint line again. So I hope its still thre later today and tomorrow. I hope it gets darker.

please send baby dust. THANK YOU[/quote]
Sounds promising!! Keep us posted! :babydust::babydust:

[QUOTE=cgaines][COLOR=“Blue”][FONT=“Arial”]Well, I’m officially in the 2WW. Had my IUI this morning! Doc said sperm counts were good, so all we can do now is wait. I’ll probably try some pineapple core for good measure! :)[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Welcome…it sucks. Lol.

Good morning… Tested this am twice… 1am & 5am. I don’t know why i couldn’t just Wait. But both came up bfp but very very faint but there. You have to look close. So I’m 11dpo today…is that normal for them to be so light…i hope they get darker. Maybe I’ll test tonight… Let me know your thoughts …

Thank you