March clomid cycle

Hello ladies… Its been awhile since i have been on here. We had a few months break since I opted to have Lap surgery to see if i have endo… And there was no evidence of endo so here we go again! I just wrapped up my last dose of 100mg the other night and Friday i have my follie ultrasound scheduled. I am feeling more optimistic this time since a lot of our questions have been answered. We are also trying IUI for the first time this month

Hope everyone is doing well and sending :babydust: :babydust: your way!!!

Best of luck to you and loads of babydust! :babydust::babydust:

[QUOTE=squishyjones]Best of luck to you and loads of babydust! :babydust::babydust:[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much and good luck to you too! I see this was your first IUI too… how was your experience? I’m not too nervous about it but not sure what to expect either lol
:bsv:

Well i had my ultrasound today and i had one follie measuring at 23 and another measuring at 15. So i have one for sure with the possibility of two. Both are on my left ovary… Nothing on the right. Im a little disappointed but im trying to stay positive… Have to administer my trigger shot tonight and then we are a go for sunday for my first IUI!!! We just need one…:pray: :pray: :cross: :cross:

Sending :babydust: everyone’s way!!!

[QUOTE=ForeverHopeful23]Well i had my ultrasound today and i had one follie measuring at 23 and another measuring at 15. So i have one for sure with the possibility of two. Both are on my left ovary… Nothing on the right. Im a little disappointed but im trying to stay positive… Have to administer my trigger shot tonight and then we are a go for sunday for my first IUI!!! We just need one…:pray: :pray: :cross: :cross:

Sending :babydust: everyone’s way!!![/QUOTE]

Good Luck Foreverhopeful23!! Please keep us updated! I’m CD20, haven’t had my +opk yet, but will still test on CD 29 or so. What CD are you and what day will you test? Praying for your BFP!!

[QUOTE=sarahdaisy]Good Luck Foreverhopeful23!! Please keep us updated! I’m CD20, haven’t had my +opk yet, but will still test on CD 29 or so. What CD are you and what day will you test? Praying for your BFP!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the encouragement… I am actually looking forward to tomorrow morning; always nice to try something different and hope its the help we need! I am on CD13 so i will be getting my IUI on CD14. I was told i can test two weeks from tomorrow so i am keeping my :cross:

Sending lots and lots of :bsv: to you and wishing you all the luck!! Keep us posted too!