May 2WW

Hi everyone,

If we start counting a month’s wait on the 24th of the previous month (like we did in April), then it’s time to start the May wait today!

So, our list starts, with…

~Andie1010~ - 4/24

Good idea! My IUI should be the 29th or 30th depending on my surge (if I get one) but I will let you know :slight_smile: Thank you for doing this!

Hello ladies,
I’m rigth now in 2ww after ici. There is no ici group anywhere b/c nobody belives in it especially when you are using DS. I also don’t belive too much. There is just slight hope for success. We have too far to drive to the our RE and they are quite late with responding to any phone calls, so we just gave ici chance. This cycle is for sure the last one for the next 6 months due to insurance limitations. Good luck for upcomming iuis and have successful cycle:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:

Maryanne, put you down for today? At home ici is totally fine - but if you bother going to a clinic, it’s not worth it. I’m so glad you could do it on your own!

Best of luck!

[quote=Maryanne]Hello ladies,
I’m rigth now in 2ww after ici. There is no ici group anywhere b/c nobody belives in it especially when you are using DS. I also don’t belive too much. There is just slight hope for success. We have too far to drive to the our RE and they are quite late with responding to any phone calls, so we just gave ici chance. This cycle is for sure the last one for the next 6 months due to insurance limitations. Good luck for upcomming iuis and have successful cycle:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:[/quote]

What is ICI?

Is this me?

FET was Monday, 2 little embryos… started their journey! I am currently in my 9 days wait… May 1st is our beta!!:pray: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:

[QUOTE=Poenym]Hi everyone,

If we start counting a month’s wait on the 24th of the previous month (like we did in April), then it’s time to start the May wait today!

~Andie1010~ - 4/24[/QUOTE]

[FONT=“Arial”][COLOR=“Teal”]Congrats on your :bfp: !!! [/FONT]

[QUOTE=Hopeful0093]What is ICI?[/QUOTE]

[FONT=“Arial”][COLOR=“Teal”]Intracervical insemination - sperm is placed near the cervix instead of the uterus.[/FONT]

cnorton, do you want to be on this list or on the April list? Your beta date is still within what we’ll report on there. =)

[QUOTE=Poenym]Hi everyone,

~Andie1010~ - 4/24[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for tracking everyone’s 2ww, I really appreciate this as I’m sure everyone else does too :slight_smile: April was an extremely successful month, so hopefully May follows suit.

Congratulations on your :bfp: wishing you an amazing 9 months of :preg:

bump! Don’t want to lose this thread. =)

Hi! I’ve been chiming in on the other boards but really my dreaded 2ww ends may 6th! Congrats again on your :bfp:
Hoping may reveals great results!
With my last journey I’d test out the ovidrel shot until I got a negative so that when I did get a positive I’d know it was forsure. Still in there as of today but getting way more faint. Historically for me it’s out by day 7. I felt implantation day for DD at day 9 and tested positive day 11. So hears to hoping for that timeline again!

Ok here we go…

I posted in April, but I will be testing in May so I thought I would post here too!

Well ladies I had my IUI yesterday!!!

But it was not umm comfortable… I was in the stirrups with that fabulous speculum ready to “get er done!” Lol
And he decides that he wants to verify that the specimen was IUI and washed!! So he call the lab himself and walks out the room… Mind you I am still propped wide open!! I was like that for like almost 20 min!!! He was just concerned because the color was almost a yellow (it’s always been clear before or pasty white) and he was worried if it was an ICI you can have an anaphylaxis reaction and die within 30 min!!

Ok now I am a seasoned paramedic with experience in high level trauma center and don’t really get scared east but I was like :eek:

But in the end he reassured me and we’ll the number were better with out new DS!!

I had 3 follies 19,16,15… My lining was 7.61!!
DS- 19 million post wash and 63% motility!!!

So the 2ww begins today!! I wish all you ladies :bsv: :bsv: :bfp: :bsv: :bsv:

Update 4/25

~Andie1010~ - 4/24
Maryanne - 4/24
phoberenee - 4/25

I think that’s it so far! Good luck, all!

[QUOTE=Poenym]~Andie1010~ - 4/24
Maryanne - 4/24
phoberenee - 4/25

I think that’s it so far! Good luck, all![/QUOTE]

Me! 4/22 thanks :slight_smile:

I’m officially in for this group too. My IUI is scheduled for 4/29

Looking4BFP - I was going to stick you over on the April wait, but if you want to be here I can put you here…

[QUOTE=Poenym]Looking4BFP - I was going to stick you over on the April wait, but if you want to be here I can put you here…[/QUOTE]

Oh either way! Since beta is 5/6 i wasn’t sure. No matter. I follow both forums

Poenym, My ici was on 04/19, so I should be testing on 3rd. I guess I might be first one on this thread to test. CONGRATS on your :bfp: . I hope your:bfp: will bring more :bfp: s for this group. :bsv: :bsv: :bsv: to you and :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to all of us

Maryanne, can I stick you on the April 2WW? I put people on there through 4/23. If you’d rather be here, I’ll put you here.

(Looking4BFP, you’re over there)