Me and my girlfriend are trying to get pregnant but so far no luck

Hi, honey! I’m so sorry you’re facing trouble conceiving. This is tough for every woman desperate for a kid. But you shouldn’t stop. You’ve mentioned you’ve spent years trying with no luck. This said you’ve become thhe candidate for a good consultation with the fertility expert. Don’t waste time, investigate why actually you fail. Or you’ve been diagnosed already?
I’m also glad you’ve chosen this place to be in. Ladies here are awesome with plenty of their stories. Some are really inspiring, and everyone’s the path they are going through to have kids. All are different. Could you tell us more about your background? Anything? Of course if you feel open about it. Wishing you the best and hope to hear from you soon.

Here’s my background in case you need some help.
Me then 40 yrs old (I mean the start of treatments). Successful architect whose life has changed dramatically with infertility. Married to dh in 2013. TTC since 10/14. Soon diagnosed on PCOS & blocked fallopian tubes. AMH test results came in <3,2. Tried accupuncture along with IVF shots. Got no actual results. IVF#1 9/15 failed. IVF#2 12/15- BFN. Our dr suggested PGD as suspected me to be the carrier of a very rare disease. (Wilson disease which is very rare TREATABLE disorder). Another shot brought no luck. We both took a LONG break for emotional recovery. Friend of mine applied for surrogacy in Ukraine, so was quick with recommendations and experienced things. We thought we could give it another try abroad. Using donor egg. It took us 2 shots DE IVF. OTD 25/05/16 - BFP! Currently we’re going for the sibling at the same bio tex com clinic. Wish me good luck. Would love to help you with some of the questions. All the best.