Meds/Supplements for PCOS

What meds are y’all taking for PCOS for weight loss/ help with insulin resistance? I’ve heard of so many things…Metformin, chromium, pregnitude, myo-inositol.

Just wondering what has worked for everyone. Thanks!

I take metformin 1000mg 2x a day. I am not IR but the met paired with walking helps immensely with my cycles.
I also take vitamins, just prenatals from gnc.

Thanks Halpert!

Metformin

Hi love chocolate. I was also on Metformin 1500mg extended release when I conceived. I do not have insulin resistance and even had pretty low fasting blood sugar levels but it still really helps with my cycles and must have helped my egg quality. So sorry about your two week wait results. I was really hoping you’d get your BFP.

hi was just wondering if anyone that had to go on metaform concieved, im a little overweight and doc put me only on them but hasnt done anythin for my cycles i rally wanted my doc to put me on clomid but wont pescribe it to me any advice id be most greatful tnx

[QUOTE=kiera;n2617791]hi was just wondering if anyone that had to go on metaform concieved, im a little overweight and doc put me only on them but hasnt done anythin for my cycles i rally wanted my doc to put me on clomid but wont pescribe it to me any advice id be most greatful tnx[/QUOTE]

metformin and clomid worked good for me.