Mid-December IUI's

:babydust: Hi Ladies,

Since there’s and “Early December IUI” thread I thought I’d start a mid month thread.

I’m guessing my IUI will be December 12 or 13th. Anyone else around that time? My beta is scheduled for tomorrow but temps dropped and days of BFP’s make me pretty sure that :af: is showing up today or tomorrow.

Good Luck to everyone!!!:babydust:

Im pretty sure I am out for this month also, so just waiting on :af: to arrive so we can move on to December. I think my IUI should be around the 14th, so we are pretty close!!

I think this is my new home too…13dpiui, and BFN…spotting since 9dpiui…AF is late (only one day though) but I’m sure she is on her way…glad to have company :slight_smile:

Hi Fak and Brutus!!! So glad to have cycle buds!!!

I hope this month is it for us!

Stats-wise November was a great month at about 28% I read. Hope the luck continues!!! :babydust: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Me cheering for us all!:bsv:

I am in the early December IUI thread also, but I ended up having to take bcps longer so it will be more mid-month. I’ve started spotting today, so hopefully cd 1 will be tomorrow…I’m getting anxious about this cycle. It will be my first round of injectables and IUI.
:babydust: :babydust:

[quote=wtbmom]I am in the early December IUI thread also, but I ended up having to take bcps longer so it will be more mid-month. I’ve started spotting today, so hopefully cd 1 will be tomorrow…I’m getting anxious about this cycle. It will be my first round of injectables and IUI.
:babydust: :babydust:[/quote]

Hi Wtbmom,

Sorry about your recent mc. Did you have a cyst is that why you’re on BCP?

I’m very interested in your experience with injectibles as we’ll be on it in another 2 rounds I think. Can’t really afford it at the moment but I’m really hopefuly that you’ll get your sticky BFP on injects. :grouphug:

so late!

Hey ladies. I was also in the early dec iui thread but here I sit, cd 37 and no AF yet!! So frustrating! I just want to start so we can get on with this cycle. :af:

Thanks for starting a mid dec thread! I hope we all get our :bfp: this month! :bsv: to everyone!

Karenttc: I have never had any problems with cysts. I think he just put me on them more to control my cycle. I tend to have long irregular cycles. I had to take them longer because the office was not open over Thanksgiving and I would have been stimming during that time. So it needed to be pushed back.

:bfp: and:bsv: to everyone!

Hi, Ladies!

I should be joining you all for a mid-December IUI. I had to sit Nov. out due to a cyst and am just waiting for AF to show up in a few days. It’ll be great to have some cycle buddies!

Hi JP and Hoping

Jp - Sorry about the cyst! But glad you’re past it now and can start again.

Hoping - Hi, how’s clomid treating you?

Hope this month brings us all our BFPs!
:cheer:

:af: is definitely here finally so it is CD1…going for IUI #2 this month…should be 14th-17th…somewhere in there…this sucks…2010 was just crappy all around…hopefully there will be good news at the start of the new year…:babydust: to all of you

I had joined the early December thread but they’re already way ahead of me. I too am expecting an IUI around Dec 13, so I’ll hop on over to you guys!

Just Starting

Hi All -

I started my Lupron shots on Thanksgiving and I have an appointment today to learn how to do the Follsitim Pen Injections -

My Dr. put me on the Loestrin BCP three weeks ago today - (Took my last one this morning). :af: showed up Sunday after Thanksgiving but the nurses don’t seem so concerned. they told me to continue with the BCP and that it doesn’t count until i was done with them.

I have no idea when the actual IUI will be done, but know that I will be checking in her often -

Laurie

I started my clomid on monday for my 2nd iui. Based on the way my follicles responded last month, I don’t go back for my US until Dec 8. Of course my husband has class all next week so hopefully hr will be able to be there for the iui I was hoping to have the iui in time to have the 2ww end before Christmas but it will probably be during Christmas when I take my HPT.

I’m trying to stay optimistic but my hormones this month are causing crazy mood swings. My poor husband deserves a medal for staying so calm.

Fak - sorry about AF!

Bekka - good to see you here.

Auntlala - let us know how the follistem appt went!

Babytlc - I hope you get your BFP in time for an super special xmas present.

:babydust:
AFM: going in for my beta at lunch unless AF shows before then. Temp has remained lowish so the :af: should be coming soon. I just want it to start now if it’s a bfn anyway.

I just posted a new thread for mid-December IUI’s as well, lol!

I’ll have mine on the 13th or 14th. This will be my second one…

The only good thing about doing this a second time around is now I know not to get my hopes up - all those hormones I have to take gave me fake pregnancy symptoms and I got all excited, just to get a :bfn: and start AF two days early :grr:

:bsv:

Dec. IUI on a natural cycle

Hi all -
I am going to plan to do a mid cycle Dec. IUI based on a natural cycle. My husband and I have a 2 year old daughter (almost 3 year old daughter -in Jan!) and we’ve been trying to get pregnant since last Jan. I think I am missing the days, etc. not really sure. I have PCOS - but I’m told a mild case. I take metformin 2000mg a day. I’ve had an HSG done back in Oct and all was clear. I did clomid in Sept and Oct - 50mg in Sept and the result was a day 7 progesterone test at 5.4! then in Oct I did 100mg Clomid with an IUI after the HCG trigger (follicle (only 1) was at 18mm) and the day 7 prog. test was at 7.4. Frustrating! Basically, Clomid is killing my estrogen and lining post ovulation. Weird.
Nov. we tried natural with monitoring (since all test came back fine on myself and husband) and the ovulation stick on day 19 said i was ovulating (i have a long cycle - approx 33 days) so I went in on day 20 and nurses saw the surge and a huge follicle - 26mm ready to go. We BD’d that day- -but of course, nothing! the day 7 progesterone came back great though, at 21.10.
So-- we are looking to do an IUI on a natural cycle, using the ovulation sticks as a guide on when to do the IUI. Anyone else in the same boat?

[quote=starkml4]I just posted a new thread for mid-December IUI’s as well, lol!

I’ll have mine on the 13th or 14th. This will be my second one…

The only good thing about doing this a second time around is now I know not to get my hopes up - all those hormones I have to take gave me fake pregnancy symptoms and I got all excited, just to get a :bfn: and start AF two days early :grr:

:bsv:[/quote]

I feel the same way now that I’m starting my 2nd cycle with IUI…for the past week I’ve been freaking out about am I pregnant, am I not, is AF coming, etc, etc…but once she came this morning I actually felt calmer…there was no more waiting…now I feel like I can go into this cycle not in full freak-out mode…which will hopefully help my chances by not stressing…GL to you in your second round!!

Fak - it’s so true. I just want AF to come now b/c I am going nuts in full-freak out mode. I hate ttc.

I know I do too…I hate that it’s so hard for some people, and for others (like all of my sister-in-laws) they can just look at their significant others and get pregnant…two of them got pregnant by accident…me, I try for a year and nothing and I get to see their nice little families all the time and be reminded that I don’t have one of my own…yes I’m a little bitter can you tell?? It’s just not fair…at least I can vent to you guys b/c I could never say anything to the family