Mid to late November IUIs

Thought I should start this thread due to how large the November IUI thread is. My shots are on back order so I’m taking Clomid and having an IUI next Wednesday. Who knows how this will go. My body hadn’t gotten used to the shots yet and here I go th:af: rowing Clomid back into the routine!

I should be having mine sometime soon. Im hoping to have it before the 17th as I’m flying out of the state then. I have taken 4 days of stims so far. good luck :cross:

I’ll be tagging along as AF will be here tonight/tomorrow and then u/s next Friday with IUI to follow. Doing Femara with injectibles again…Femara CD3-7 and Follistim CD8-10. This will be my 6th and I think last IUI and my 3rd IUI w/injectibles. :cross:

I’m CD 11 and I’m slow to cycle so I may be a mid November IUI. I’ll know more on Friday after my u/s.

Thanks for starting this thread.
:af: arrived today so I will tenatively have my IUI on Thanksgiving or Black Friday- which really, really, sucks! Maybe we will just do TI. I know this thread is just starting so I may not get much of a response but. . . I’m going on Clomid this month (again) and I have a little some Follistim left over from last month. Would it be absolutely horrible to make my own cocktail of meds by combining the two?

[QUOTE=amwyatt3]Thanks for starting this thread.
:af: arrived today so I will tenatively have my IUI on Thanksgiving or Black Friday- which really, really, sucks! Maybe we will just do TI. I know this thread is just starting so I may not get much of a response but. . . I’m going on Clomid this month (again) and I have a little some Follistim left over from last month. Would it be absolutely horrible to make my own cocktail of meds by combining the two?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t dare self medicate. If you want to use it, ask your RE if you can. Just make sure to let your RE know!!

Thanks for starting this thread!

I’m on my first round of injectables, and since we’re unsure of how I’ll respond, I don’t know my exact IUI date. After my u/s yesterday, my RE said maybe this weekend, so :cross: . We’ll know more after tomorrow’s u/s.

Good luck, ladies! Can’t wait to see everyone’s BFPs this cycle!

:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

I swear my meds and all this treatment makes me think some crazy things (ie that I couldn’t get pregnant b/c I rode a riding lawn mower over bumpy ground or that my 1/2 cup of coffee destroyed any chance of implantation). I know that it would be a bad idea to mix Clomid and Follistim. Sometimes I just get so desperate and just want this so badly that it overtakes any rationality I might have. I’m the only one who experiences such irrationality?

[QUOTE=amwyatt3]I swear my meds and all this treatment makes me think some crazy things (ie that I couldn’t get pregnant b/c I rode a riding lawn mower over bumpy ground or that my 1/2 cup of coffee destroyed any chance of implantation). I know that it would be a bad idea to mix Clomid and Follistim. Sometimes I just get so desperate and just want this so badly that it overtakes any rationality I might have. I’m the only one who experiences such irrationality?[/QUOTE]
I gave myself 75mg of Clomid because I had some left from months ago lol! I wouldn’t mix it with injectables I would be worried about hyperstimulating, I have thought about it before though. I think about crazy things to be worried about all the time. I told my fiance I didn’t think our first IUI worked because I was doing the shuffle. Lol!

Good luck to everyone hope we see some:bfp: this month!

hey y’all! I’m CD day 2, I’ll be joining you at the end of November!

I was going to take the month off, but I decided I don’t want to!

Amywyatt: I know how you feel! I’m 90% sure my IUI is going to be on THanksgiving day! Kind of sucks, but maybe it will be lucky for us!

Good luck ladies, let’s get those BFPs!

had my iui this morning…so nervous!!!

I just read on FB that a friend of mine is going to the hospital this morning to have her baby. Prior to that moment I was having a great morning but now I have all those negative feelings that we are all too familiar with–“Am I ever going to be pregnant? Why can’t this happen for me? When should I just give up?” It’s strange how my overall mood about IF can change day-to-day and even minute-to-minute. Some moments I just go with the flow and other moments I feel discouraged and disappointed.

Starting 150 mg Clomid today. I have NO hope that it will work since it hasn’t worked for the past 8 months, but we can’t afford to do anything else right now. How sad is that- befor I even begin treatment I have already lost faith in it working.

Sorry to be all depressing. I’m moving on now!

Hang in there. I got AF on Thursday so Femara started today, CD3. On my day of AF, by the time I arrived home, I found out about 2 more pregnancies, 1 naming announcement and 1 announcement of the sex of another. That was 4 blows and all before 7PM. It drives you crazy when you are in the middle of it but I’m sure that BFP (you’ll get yours) helps alleviate that!!

Hey ladies! I’m CD14. Had my follie scan yesterday with one follie at 20mm…that was at CD13. I’ve been OPK testing and still no +. I have an appt for Monday am either for IUI or u/s and trigger then a Tuesday IUI. So looks like I’m gonna be a mid november IUI after all. GL and :babydust: To everyone!

Hello lsdies… Today is my CD4. I started 50IU of follistime yesterday will have the same dosage today and then 75IU on Monday & Tuesday followed by b/w & u/s on Wed. I think I will most likely have my IUI next weekend. I usually ahve been on stims at the max of 6 days and last cycle just 5 days so based on that I think it will fall sometime next weekend.

Amy : I decided 3 days back that I’m not going to login to FB for the next couple of months. I recently saw some pics of my friends baby shower and this is the 7th or 8th in the last 2 years. I just dont want to feel miserable any more so i just decided not to login anymore I already have enough things in mind just dont want to add more. So far its been 3 full days since i logged into FB :).
:bsv:

I’m afraid I’ve missed my O! I’ve been testing twice a day since Wednesday and most of the tests have shown a very faint line. The test says that it’s only positive if the test line is as dark or darker than the control. But Friday night I had a ton of what my amateur mind would refer to as EWCM. Which I still have some of but not as much. Did I miss O? Today is CD15.

I had my trigger last night and I’m getting my IUI tomorrow morning (36 hours later) Its the first time I’m on Clomid, and it s my first IUI as well.

Since the trigger last night Ive been having cramps…that got me worried that It might be ovulation pain and that the 36 hours wait is too long…I hope not.

qbfan- that is A LOT of baby announcement. Sorry you had to go through that.

Amirasmommy- Use digital OPK. They take all the guess work out of it. It’s possible you could still O today or tomorrow.

Hopefull- we are cycle buddies. I’m also CD 4 today. However I’m taking Clomid (again) this month b/c lasts month Follistim and frequent scans proved to be too much $$$$$$ for us around the holidays. After the new year we will do 1 or 2 more cycles of injections and then we are doing IVF.

[QUOTE=Amirasmommy]I’m afraid I’ve missed my O! I’ve been testing twice a day since Wednesday and most of the tests have shown a very faint line. The test says that it’s only positive if the test line is as dark or darker than the control. But Friday night I had a ton of what my amateur mind would refer to as EWCM. Which I still have some of but not as much. Did I miss O? Today is CD15.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think you have. After sitting here thinking, you were at a 20mm follie yesterday. Natural cycles follies get bigger before our surge starts. I do believe things are starting since you are starting to get EWCM. You have an appt with an RE tomorrow, Im sure you’ll trigger then and bam IUI soon. Try not to stress :grouphug: