Mildly metallic taste in the tongue

I am 5dpiui and I woke up this morning with a mildly metallic tasting feeling in my tongue. The feeling has stayed throughout the day and intensifies a bit when I eat something. I also feel my salivary glands at the bottom of my mouth feel distinctly tender. And I feel quite dry in the mouth although (TMI) there is saliva when I need it. I have been drinking plenty of water but it seems to help little.

But the feeling is mild and I have to stop and look for it. Sometimes I wonder if it is there and other times I feel confident that it is. But I have never experienced this before. May be I am over-analyzing it. But can anyone relate to metallic taste and tender glands? Could it be a sign of BFP or a side-effect of clomid or ovidrel.

I have no other symptoms that could point to a bfp. I am continuing to have twinges in my ovaries ever since I took the ovidrel.

[quote=myprayers]I am 5dpiui and I woke up this morning with a mildly metallic tasting feeling in my tongue. The feeling has stayed throughout the day and intensifies a bit when I eat something. I also feel my salivary glands at the bottom of my mouth feel distinctly tender. And I feel quite dry in the mouth although (TMI) there is saliva when I need it. I have been drinking plenty of water but it seems to help little.

But the feeling is mild and I have to stop and look for it. Sometimes I wonder if it is there and other times I feel confident that it is. But I have never experienced this before. May be I am over-analyzing it. But can anyone relate to metallic taste and tender glands? Could it be a sign of BFP or a side-effect of clomid or ovidrel.

I have no other symptoms that could point to a bfp. I am continuing to have twinges in my ovaries ever since I took the ovidrel.[/quote]

Those are the signs of an impending migraine for me; I hope you don’t get one of those!