MINI IVF in Jacksonville Fl?

Has anyone heard or used Dr. Shaykh in Jacksonville Fl? I would just like to hear an experience and if you recommend him. Thanks!

Also if no one has heard of this it may be something you want to check into he is the only Dr that does Mini IVF and it just used fewer drugs and makes it cheaper ($4550). I have had one person that referred me and had success using him. I just wanted to talk to someone who has used him. I am planning on calling tm and trying to get started soon. :cross:

[QUOTE=CKM5456]Has anyone heard or used Dr. Shaykh in Jacksonville Fl? I would just like to hear an experience and if you recommend him. Thanks!

Also if no one has heard of this it may be something you want to check into he is the only Dr that does Mini IVF and it just used fewer drugs and makes it cheaper ($4550). I have had one person that referred me and had success using him. I just wanted to talk to someone who has used him. I am planning on calling tm and trying to get started soon. :cross:[/QUOTE]

I live in Jax but I’m sorry I can’t offer much info…I’m new to this whole infertility treatment thing myself…I am seeing Dr. Fox at JCRM so far I’m very pleased…I wish you the best keep us posted…there was a lady on the July/August IVF board who is doing a mini IVF but I don’t think she’s in Jax

Oh ok Thanks for replying! Did mini ivf work for her? I am just nervous but really ready to get started! I will def post when I get started! :clap: