More bad news !!

Hello all, I am new to this site. I needed a place where I could just vent my feelings and get some advice… Let me take a minute and tell you my story. I am 25 years old, and recently started trying to have a baby with my husband of 5 years. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 21. I went to a fertility clinic about 2 months ago, they put me on 50 mg of Clomid along with 400 mg of progesterone. I found out after the two week wait that I was pregnant. I carried to about 6 weeks, woke up one morning with some heavy bleeding. I went in for blood work and everything looked okay. As soon as I got my ultrasound, there was nothing there. After more blood work was done, I found out that I did indeed miscarry which was six days ago. ( June 20th). I never knew I could honestly feel this sad, I am heartbroken. I went back to the doctors today and was told that I had to wait one more cycle. With Pcos I have skipped my period for 6 months at one time. I am so scared that I am not going to get my cycle next month :frowning:

So sorry to read about your miscarriage. This fertility road is a hard one - take it one day at a time! I think its standard to wait atleast one cycle after a loss. My af never comes on time either, but it did come on its own after my miscarriage. I would ask about provera to bring on af after that though. Good luck!!

Sorry for your loss. I suffered a miscarriage earlier this year so I there are no words to heal the pain you feel right now. But, I also know that the sun will shine again. Be patient with yourself and take time to go through the grieving process. Whole you’re doing that, consider asking your Dr for birth control pills to get a handle on your cycle. God bless and good luck!

Thank you both ! So sorry for both your losses. This process is all new to me and has been a very tough and emotional. I feel like I have somewhat of a support system, but no one will fully understand what I am feeling like.

Very hard

I am very sorry for your loss. Thank goodness for this wonderful forum. I have just found them too, and am looking for some support. Good luck on your road to being a mommy - its a hard one, but a rewarding one.

So sorry for your loss. :pray: being sent up. God has a plan and sometimes it’s just not what we want when we want it.