More like me?

I’m looking for people who can help me not want to cry every time one of my husband’s overly large family members gets pregnant!! We have been trying for over two years and his family has had 5 births with two more pregnant right now.

I want to be happy but I just can’t. Why can’t we just have one little miracle of our own?

I feel alone because all my friends have kids, I’m sick of hearing “it will happen when it’s suppose to”, or those with little miracles saying " you sure you want one of these monsters?" Or my absolute favorite one to date " it’s so funny that I’m so fertile and don’t want kids but people like you can’t even have one!"

Anyone else out there feel like your screaming in the middle of a room full of people and no one can hear u? :frowning:

I’m 30, 288lbs metabolic syndrome anovulation with 3 unsuccessful rounds Clomid with OBGYN. Starting Femara this week with new 'RE.

That’s really tough. I’m sorry that you have to endure comments that are so harsh and insensitive. I’m sort of in the same situation as you, except, it seems like everyone at my job is pregnant. Ugh, everytime I turn around someone else is announcing their pregnancy or that their wife is pregnant. Infertility can be really lonely.

I can totally understand… I feels like everybody in this world are having kids … And that too easily …

But still let’s all keep ourselves positive …
And be strong…