My baby twin girls

I was 20 weeks and 4 days when I lost my girls. Everything was fine. I had already got them so much stuff. I had a number of altrasounds and seen my babies and heard their heart beats. I found out one was a girl when I was 16 weeks. I have two boys so I was so happy that one was a girl that I did not care if the other one was a boy or a girl as long as they were healthy. Then when I went for the unltrasound on June 27, 2013. I knew somthing was wrong. They tryed to hear the heart beat and both did not have one. So the dr. came in and told me that she did not know what had happened but that both where gone. I had to go the next day and have an Csection. I came home on Sunday and we layed them to rest on Monday. I do think that was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I put both of them in one grave. I thought that they came in this world together and I wanted them to leave the same way. The Dr. said that she does not know why it happend. She said that she has never seen someone come in and both where gone at the same time. I will never know what happend to my babies. I did hold my girls and say my good byes but it took a number of my family to make me give them up. I still have everything I got for them and I dont know if I can give it all away. I don’t know if I want to try again. I don’t think I can do this again. It has only been a few days and I know that it will get better in time, but this is not how it should be. How do I go from having healthy babies then to nothing. Being home with everything and having a cut for babies that are not here anymore kills me. I know from reading everyone’s post that I am not along and that does help.

There are no words that could make you feel better. I lost a baby in the 2nd trimester. So, I have an idea how you must be feeling.

All I can say is allow yourself to go through all the griving process and maybe join a group for support. I guess having your other children will also help you keep busy.

I’m so sorry, just know you aren’t alone. If you need to vent we are always here to listen.

My prayers are with you and your fam.

Alexis.

This post just broke my heart. I’m so sorry. :heart:

I have read so many post that have been so sad , but for some reason it like as I read I can hear a voice behind the words and nit only did it break my heart , but it truly brought tears to my eyes.

I am so sorry you have to go through this , and glad you have a family support system and your kids to help you go through this.
I can’t even begin to imagine how much pain you are in…

I misscarried but to hear the heartbeat , watch your baby grow, and
Learn the sex…and not bring your baby home is just so sad.

I wish you all the best, my thoughts and prayers will be with you. I know it will be hard but I hope every day gets better and easier.

Sending you a biggggg virtual HUG :grouphug:

Thank you…

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that responded to my post. It has been a week now and it still hurts. I’m still thinking about if I should try again or not, but I dont know. Im not with thier dad anymore and sometimes I think that we could get back together and try to have them again, but I know that is not how it works. I just still miss them so much. I’m at a loss as to what to do next.

:wings: :wings:

Give yourself time to heal both physically and emotionally. Hug the children that are with you and always tell them how special they are and how much you love them. Time will help you decide

I lost my twin boys one month ago at 20 weeks and 1 day. My water broke at 2:30 in the morning. Baby A passed away a few hours later and they induced labor the next morning and I had to go through labor to have two boys that I couldn’t take home. They did all kinds of bloodwork on me and cultured the placentas and found out that I have Group B Strep and that is what caused the whole issue.
I can tell you that it has been a month and I still have my moments of breakdowns and I have my moments of being ok. There are no words that anyone can tell you that will make you feel better. It will just take time…a lot of time. My heart is with you.

Hi guys. I lost my twin girls at 20 weeks due to preterm labor/group b strep last July. Devastating does not even cover it.

I just had a single embryo transfer today. I am not even sure if I have any hope left.