My bad premonition becomes true

OMG. We’ve just received our examination’s results. My bad premonition becomes true. Because of all these numerous ivf my health condition has been getting worse since our last examination. A year ago the results of my AMH level was 3.5 ng/ml. Today we’ve received the result and it showed my AMH level is 0.31 ng/ml. I am at a lost. I am not young anymore and plus my husband has azoospermia. What you can recommend to us in this situation? Do we still have a change to have a child?

Hello, dear!
I want to ask you do you have any contraindications to childbearing? In case you have no contradictions I think it’s possible for you to go through the DE IVF with both donors sperm and egg.
What about your health conditions? The possible result actually depends on your and your husband’s attitude regarding to this method. You’d have a child who has no blood relation to both of you.
but if you are completely sure to have a baby through all circumstances, you’ll have it.

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870031, member: 87459”]Hello, dear!
I want to ask you do you have any contraindications to childbearing? In case you have no contradictions I think it’s possible for you to go through the DE IVF with both donors sperm and egg.
What about your health conditions? The possible result actually depends on your and your husband’s attitude regarding to this method. You’d have a child who has no blood relation to both of you.
but if you are completely sure to have a baby through all circumstances, you’ll have it.[/QUOTE]
Hello! I don’t have any contraindications to childbearing. Now I’m so confused now. Such results were so unexpected for us. Before only my husband had problem with fertility and we had a chance to give a birth to our own child. Now everything is changing, we don’t have any hope to have even a half genetically connected to us baby. And what is now, adoption? It can take years. DE IVF? It’s impossible to do in our country.

Fine! And where are you from? I’m 47 and if it’s not a secret how old are you? This can be comprehended a lot of couples around the world have their children from other biological parents but give their love the same as they are loved by their babies. And I guess it’s truly amazing thing.
We are going through the DE Surrogacy now. And my future baby will not consist of my flesh and blood. But I go on, because it’s an opportunity to make a new life.

hello. sorry for your test result, and the situation in general. you know, there’s always a way out. we also used to think that we’ll never have children again, but even in my condition (removed uterus) we found a clinic that helped us to have a baby of our flesh and blood. The clinic is called biotexcom and is in the ukraine. They also do egg donation, possible with donor sperm. btw, their first consultation is for free so you may ask about your possible options.
chin up and please don’t give up

btw, next week is our 16 weeks ultrasound and we hope to know the sex of the baby! It’s a very exciting moment. This time, we couldn’t travel to kiev but they also keep us updated via email ans skype. that’s very comfy. we get all tests and scan results.
I hope you’ll also find your way:)

Hi, I’m so sorry you have faced this. I’m also got to know that i would never be a mom, I would never have a chance to get pregnant naturally. To my mind it is the worst thing that could happen to a woman. I don’t know how to live further and I’m here in order to get a piece of advice. My husband knows nothing about real reasons for my infertility. And I don’t have enough strength to tell him the truth. I’m afraid of his reaction, i suppose if i tel him he would leave me. It really scares, it lives no hope to move on…

I am sorry for what your husband is going through. I believe you will just find a way out. Azoospermia has some solutions. What did the doctor tell you? How can they help? They must have given you means in which you can come into a solution. Concerning the Amh level, what did they tell you? I am sure you are going through a lot. The confusion and disbelief. But I always believe that there is a solution to every problem. Especially when infertility is concerned. I have seen people TTC for ages. But later they become successful. It just depends with how strong you are. Persistence and patience pays. You can try to get a good clinic like Bio tex in Kiev. I am sure they have solutions to your problem. By the ay they have an online channel in You Tube. You can subscribe here

. Do not despair. Things will just work out.

Hello honey! I’m so sorry your faced infertility. You should definitely visit a fertility clinic. They will give you all knowledge about all options you have in your situation. I really hope they will help you to find a solution. Personally I chose surrogacy as an option. It gives me hope that this opportunity will give us chance to become parents. I wish you best of luck hun!

I’m sorry about your unsuccessful TTC. I’ve also faced problems with conceiving and I know how you feel now. I understand that this is really hard to move on when nothing works for you. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to fasten the process. But don’t be harsh with yourself. Just give yourself some time. We were TTC for 8 years. This process can take even more time. Remember that you have a family which needs you. So don’t put your TTC in the center of your life, because it won’t let you to enjoy it. Don’t give up and keep trying! I wish you all the best, dear!