My family knew all about the IVF attempts we were going through

I have been coming to this forum for around 7 years now, not sure when I joined exactly. The first 5 years of that I was desperate for inspiration, insight, just a friend with common experiences. This forum gave me just that, although my family knew all about the IVF attempts we were going through they just didn’t understand. The ladies here were always sooo wonderful and made me feel so hopeful. Since I had my first son 3 years ago, I have still been coming to the forum (not always very consistently). Although I go through phases of being on here all the time and then sometimes not being on at all. I truly do want to come back and help ladies the way the others helped me. And would love for my story of heartache after heartache , eventually followed by two little miracles, to be inspirational to others.

After not being to the forum in a while I recently returned to find that it looked nothing like it used to and that is appears to be much less user friendly. In fact the first time I came back I ended up just leaving without responding to any post. I then returned because I came because I wanted to be helpful. Does anyone else (who has been around a while) find the the forum is sooo much less user friendly and just less appealing to the eyes??? Not saying this to be negative at all, honestly would hate to think that new people are coming and not staying because of the “look”. There are so many valuable threads and helpful women here for that to be the case. Anyone else think this??? Also, thank you to the forum for being such an amazing resource to myself along with all the other visitors here!!!

I totally agree. Moreover, I’m spending more time on fertility friends because the way their forum is arranged is even better than the old version of this one.

The site is under new ownership as well as a new technical team. I have no control over the format or the technical issues. I continue to make management aware of the situation but at this point I do not know when issues will be fixed. I report to you any information I receive but that is all I can do. I am sorry. No one would like to see this all repaired more than I do.

The site is under new ownership as well as a new technical team. I have no control over the format or the technical issues. I continue to make management aware of the situation but at this point I do not know when issues will be fixed. I definitely am not ignoring anything. This is my job and I take it seriously. I report to you any information I receive but that is all I can do. I am sorry. No one would like to see this all repaired more than I do.