My first BFP! OH MY!

Well, after being tethered to my bed for the most intense cramping I have ever had, which my doctor said " my gut feeling is a corpus luteum cyst." I snuck a test a day early, to indeed find a very, very, faint :bfp: . My doctor assured me it was just to low HCG. We did a beta and it was 35. But, I am optimistic as it is only 11dpo.

11/19/10 beta 35 :cheer:

congrats
thats really nice

i am 13 dpo and tested yesterday and its was a :bfp:
i am super excited
but i tested this morning ( the urine was diulted)
and the second line was faint dont know what to say
why is it faint
:frowning:

Congrats!!! 35 is great for only 11dp. Enjoy your pregnancy!!! The pain is most likely from things relaxing and starting to stretch to prepare for the pregnancy to progress. I also had bad cramps at the start and I know a lot of others on here did too.

Don’t stress over the shade of the lines. Mine fluctuated daily at the start and I was freaking out too but I now have 2 beautiful daughters!!! A line is a line regardless of the depth of colour, some tests have less dye than others which will result in a lighter line and if your urine was diluted that would make it lighter still.

Congratulations to both of you! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

I really got upset over the line color as well. Then I just kept telling myself, at least it’s something. Best I ever had so far.

Keep us posted. As will I. Hopefully it is a step in a new direction.:cheer: :cheer:

Thanks for the encouragement Sara. I had another day in bed due to cramping. I thought when you got pregnant you got a BREAK! I am a pretty tough cookie too, I just had gallbladder surgery and didn’t have to take pain meds. NOW I am a big wimp.

Beat on cycle day 29 was 116!!! Things are looking up.