My HCG is finally almost 0 so I can try again

Okay so I should be starting a new cycle all over again…
I can’t believe it but I am happy that I have the opportunity I will be transferring 2 blastocyst and I am wondering if I should do 1 it 2?

I don’t know I guess ill wait until I get my calendar…
Last time I transfered 2 and had a miscarriage i was so devastated well anyway I pray this time not only does it work but I have a full 9 months of a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

I’m going into it happy and positive…

If you had an additional FET do u think its better to transfer 1 or 2

Hi!
I’m so sorry for your loss, but you definitely have the right attitude. Stay strong!

I think if you decide 1 or 2 that will be the right choice for you. You might consider the cost and time of future FETs ect. and weigh that against the risks of a possible twin pregnancy… but 2 definitely isn’t out of line… just make sure you’re ready for them both to take ha ha!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

[quote=kaydreambaby]Okay so I should be starting a new cycle all over again…
I can’t believe it but I am happy that I have the opportunity I will be transferring 2 blastocyst and I am wondering if I should do 1 it 2?

I don’t know I guess ill wait until I get my calendar…
Last time I transfered 2 and had a miscarriage i was so devastated well anyway I pray this time not only does it work but I have a full 9 months of a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

I’m going into it happy and positive…

If you had an additional FET do u think its better to transfer 1 or 2[/quote]

Perhaps you should see what went wrong in a first place. See if you do not have issues with blood clooting, etc. Talk to your dr about possible tests before you have your FET.

I haven’t done an FET but I think it would make a difference depending on the quality of the embryos as well as your tolerance for multiples. I can tell you from recent personal experience that a twin pregnancy is hard but so totally worth it now that i have my boys. We transferred 3 embryos but they were day 3 and I am older so we thought the chance of multiples was low but here we are!! Just some thoughts.