My OPK was positive at 4pm on Saturday,

Hi ladies! My OPK was positive at 4pm on Saturday, Jan. 31. When would 1dpo be? Monday? Tuesday?

Thanks so much for your input!

It really depends on when you ovulated after the pos opk. A positive opk doesn’t mean ovulation HAS happened. It means it will happen soon. Usually ovulation happens 24-48 hours after a pos opk. But it can be later. Heck ovulation can NOT happen at all even after a +opk.

Goodluck!

[quote=missingmy#2]It really depends on when you ovulated after the pos opk. A positive opk doesn’t mean ovulation HAS happened. It means it will happen soon. Usually ovulation happens 24-48 hours after a pos opk. But it can be later. Heck ovulation can NOT happen at all even after a +opk.

Goodluck![/quote]

Thanks so much for your response! I know that it isn’t an exact science, but I feel a bit of progress each dpo. Is that silly? I just want my days to be right :slight_smile:

I don’t even want to THINK about the OPK not working. Can I just close my eyes and forget about that? :slight_smile:

I’d like to think Monday would be 1dpo. But maybe Tuesday would be most likely 1dpo. Thoughts?

Like all of us, tracking just makes me feel a bit more sane. Sometimes :slight_smile:

Without a bbt to confirm a temp rise after O, I’d assume that you’d O the day following your +opk. Which would make Jan 2nd your 1dpo. Good luck! :gsv:

Amanda

[quote=woofwoof]Without a bbt to confirm a temp rise after O, I’d assume that you’d O the day following your +opk. Which would make Jan 2nd your 1dpo. Good luck! :gsv:

Amanda[/quote]

Thank you for your input!