My progesterone check

Yes this is TMI:

So we are doing our FET and I am in my 2ww. It has been exactly 1 week now and two days ago I had a VERY little (like one time) amount of spotting and yesterday I did too. Both times in the morning and ONLY when I wiped (it was pink).
This morning, same - but ONLY on the TP…we transferred two. I have NOT taken a hpt yet - my beta is NEXT friday and I go in for my progesterone check here in about 30 minutes…

Is it possible that the bleeding - which I know COULD be implantation bleeding, and I also know it’s very common for a woman TO bleed during her 2ww…but is it possible that since we transferred two that one implanted and the other one not implanting is what’s causing the bleeding?
I’ve had a few little cramps here and there - nothing big at all.

During our fresh/failed cycle I had absolutely ZERO ZILCH NADA symptoms what.so.ever. nothing.

We did a 5 day transfer with 2 beautiful 5 day blasts. I’m only on estrace and progesterone suppositories.
During the fresh, I was on everything including PIO shots (danm those shots!)

I actually want to take bleeding as a good sign because I had NOTHING during my fresh…and it failed. I know some women do and get a bfp and some women don’t and get a bfp and both vice versa too.

I just hate this 2ww!!! :grr:

Today is CD26 of my cycle. I’m NORMALLY a 28-30 day girl, but the last few cycles, since my fresh, I was actually 51 days (right after the fresh) then 36 days.

I also have read NUMEROUS stories of women who “think” AF is coming only to be pregnant…GOD I hope this is my case!

HI Annie,

Just wanted to answer since you took the time to write out all your details!! :slight_smile:

I have no idea what the answer is…but am with ya on this TWW! I’ve heard browish is no biggie but red is not good…but dunno about pink!

Good luck to you! :babydust:

As far as TMI - I really think there is no such thing as TMI when you are on here asking questions about what the heck is happening to your bodies :wink:

As far as your bleeding - yes it most certainly could be implantation bleeding. I had for both of my cycles but mine was bright red which made my heart break. The first cycle as you can see from my sig ended up chemical…but had the same bleeding (bright red) when I wiped and Sunday marks my half way point of my pregnancy!!!

Hang in there - wishing you only the best of luck and :babydust:

[QUOTE=Annie1979]Yes this is TMI:

So we are doing our FET and I am in my 2ww. It has been exactly 1 week now and two days ago I had a VERY little (like one time) amount of spotting and yesterday I did too. Both times in the morning and ONLY when I wiped (it was pink).
This morning, same - but ONLY on the TP…we transferred two. I have NOT taken a hpt yet - my beta is NEXT friday and I go in for my progesterone check here in about 30 minutes…

Is it possible that the bleeding - which I know COULD be implantation bleeding, and I also know it’s very common for a woman TO bleed during her 2ww…[B]but is it possible that since we transferred two that one implanted and the other one [I]not[/I] implanting is what’s causing the bleeding?[/B]
I’ve had a few little cramps here and there - nothing big at all.

During our fresh/failed cycle I had absolutely ZERO ZILCH NADA symptoms what.so.ever. nothing.

We did a 5 day transfer with 2 beautiful 5 day blasts. I’m only on estrace and progesterone suppositories.
During the fresh, I was on everything including PIO shots (danm those shots!)

I actually want to take bleeding as a good sign because I had NOTHING during my fresh…and it failed. I know some women do and get a bfp and some women don’t and get a bfp and both vice versa too.

I just hate this 2ww!!! :grr:

Today is CD26 of my cycle. I’m NORMALLY a 28-30 day girl, but the last few cycles, since my fresh, I was actually 51 days (right after the fresh) then 36 days.

I also have read NUMEROUS stories of women who “think” AF is coming only to be pregnant…GOD I hope this is my case![/QUOTE]