My second surrogacy

Hello everybody!
I’m not going to ask your advice or something but I’d like to share my own experience. My name is Emma and I’ve been through awful things when I was trying to have a baby. don’t want to write a lot about my problems because it’s actually a story with a happy end. so, I ttc naturally since I was 27 but with no result. I don’t like doctors much so I avoided visiting GP as I didn’t have any symptoms of whatever. but after gyno examined me I was told I had cervical ectropion. Many women have it and very often it’s not dangerous and the tx is pretty simple. But it can cause serious problems without treatment at all, like in my case. I didn’t know I had it for years and colposcopy showed precancerous changes in the neck of the uterus. Don’t want to even remember details, the result is surgery and chemo. No need to tell I still wanted to have a baby of my own. I started to look for surrogacy and was advised to have a closer look at clinics in the Eastern Europe. Well, I did so now I’m a mother of a beautiful 2 yo boy. Now I’m going to have one more child to make my family bigger and I’ll go to Ukraine soon, that clinic is there.
Ladies, no matter what problems do you have, there is always a chance to be happy and to get what you want, it’s not easy but possible. Good luck to all of you!

Hello honey, that’s amazing you did this! i like stories with happy ends, especially it’s nice to know that people who suffered a lot can finally feel sort of relief. I didn’t even think that ectropion could be so dangerous. I was diagnosed with it when I was 20 or so but it disappeared without any treatment, and wow…my carelessattitude to it might caused cancer!!! I’m shocked.
You know, the more times I encounter Ukraine in a context of infertility, the more I realize that i’ve made a right choice by going there for my de ivf tx. I was asked many tims about surrogacy there, but as I didn’t face this personally I just told about what i heard when being in a clinic and what i read on its website. Even here, on this forum, tere is a thread about surrogacy in Ukraine, you can share your experience then; i’m sure it would be very useful.
btw, what was your clinic? are you going there again or you found another one?

[QUOTE=“mannamay, post: 1868830, member: 87399”]Hello honey, that’s amazing you did this! i like stories with happy ends, especially it’s nice to know that people who suffered a lot can finally feel sort of relief. I didn’t even think that ectropion could be so dangerous. I was diagnosed with it when I was 20 or so but it disappeared without any treatment, and wow…my carelessattitude to it might caused cancer!!! I’m shocked.
You know, the more times I encounter Ukraine in a context of infertility, the more I realize that i’ve made a right choice by going there for my de ivf tx. I was asked many tims about surrogacy there, but as I didn’t face this personally I just told about what i heard when being in a clinic and what i read on its website. Even here, on this forum, tere is a thread about surrogacy in Ukraine, you can share your experience then; i’m sure it would be very useful.
btw, what was your clinic? are you going there again or you found another one?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, me too…you know, when someone has difficulties, we need to support that person. In my case my family, my DH in particular, tried to support me as much as they can. I didn’t feel miserable or broken, I didn’t even have depression. When I told my husband I had cancer, he looked at me like it was ‘i drink coffee’, you see he acted like ‘so what?’. I was confused at first and i even thouht he didn’t care, but then he told me it was extremely hard to him not to show he was in despair. anyways his method worked and i didn’t feel it was something wrong with me, at least to some extent. He prepared lots of press-cuttings, forum thread quotes, social network posts written by women who have kids in spite of cancer. It gave me a hope. If I can inspire someone, that woukd be the best I could do…
I don’t know about different clinics, I’ve been to only one of them and it was pretty good, so I don’t want to find another. It’s called Biotexcom.

[QUOTE=“wilemmson, post: 1868829, member: 87417”]Hello everybody!
I’m not going to ask your advice or something but I’d like to share my own experience. My name is Emma and I’ve been through awful things when I was trying to have a baby. don’t want to write a lot about my problems because it’s actually a story with a happy end. so, I ttc naturally since I was 27 but with no result. I don’t like doctors much so I avoided visiting GP as I didn’t have any symptoms of whatever. but after gyno examined me I was told I had cervical ectropion. Many women have it and very often it’s not dangerous and the tx is pretty simple. But it can cause serious problems without treatment at all, like in my case. I didn’t know I had it for years and colposcopy showed precancerous changes in the neck of the uterus. Don’t want to even remember details, the result is surgery and chemo. No need to tell I still wanted to have a baby of my own. I started to look for surrogacy and was advised to have a closer look at clinics in the Eastern Europe. Well, I did so now I’m a mother of a beautiful 2 yo boy. Now I’m going to have one more child to make my family bigger and I’ll go to Ukraine soon, that clinic is there.
Ladies, no matter what problems do you have, there is always a chance to be happy and to get what you want, it’s not easy but possible. Good luck to all of you![/QUOTE]
Oh, darling feel sorry for you, I know how its whaen you have a huge problems with health. I registerd here and found an ocean of support and good words
I also tried my surro in Ukraine and I was really satisfied with all conditions that they have. I didn’t expect all this and my surprise was huge. The managers, doctors other people who took care of you were pretty nice. And a driver who met us at the airport also was nice. What I wanted to say,it’s great that you started again there. wish you luch XXX

[QUOTE=“almaek, post: 1868839, member: 87392”]Oh, darling feel sorry for you, I know how its whaen you have a huge problems with health. I registerd here and found an ocean of support and good words
I also tried my surro in Ukraine and I was really satisfied with all conditions that they have. I didn’t expect all this and my surprise was huge. The managers, doctors other people who took care of you were pretty nice. And a driver who met us at the airport also was nice. What I wanted to say,it’s great that you started again there. wish you luch XXX[/QUOTE]

Could you please tell me more about your clinic? I se you have a driver who met you. wow!

[QUOTE=“minerva71, post: 1868840, member: 87369”]Could you please tell me more about your clinic? I se you have a driver who met you. wow![/QUOTE]
yes, deffinitely.
What to start with? We had a driver who met us at the airport and gave us a ride to our appartment where we hd a rest after flight. The next day the same driver took us to the clinic where we had our consultation and medical examination/
Ask me question and I’ll give you an answer because I can tell a lot

[QUOTE=“almaek, post: 1868841, member: 87392”]yes, deffinitely.
What to start with? We had a driver who met us at the airport and gave us a ride to our appartment where we hd a rest after flight. The next day the same driver took us to the clinic where we had our consultation and medical examination/
Ask me question and I’ll give you an answer because I can tell a lot[/QUOTE]

How did you look for your apartment? at booking.com or else? how much did you pay for the initial consultation? what med exam did you have to undergo?

[QUOTE=“minerva71, post: 1868842, member: 87369”]How did you look for your apartment? at booking.com or else? how much did you pay for the initial consultation? what med exam did you have to undergo?[/QUOTE]
Our apartment was in the cost of our package and we didn’t pay money for our initial consultation/ As I’ve had problems with heart and I couldn’t bear the child I was looking for a surromother but with my eggs.
I was asked before to send a list of tests, I mean mammography, transvaginal ultrasound, ultrasound of my breast, permittion from my doctor that I can’t bear the child and the level of my hormones.

Hi Emma! It was so nice to read your story. My congratulations to you dear! My story is pretty much the same. I had cancer of the uterus. So I had surrogacy in 2015. My baby boy was born in November last year. We are currently in our second surrogacy journey with Ukrainian clinic. I’m so excited to become mom one more time) I wish all girls here to have happy stories as ours!

[QUOTE=“almaek, post: 1868839, member: 87392”]Oh, darling feel sorry for you, I know how its whaen you have a huge problems with health. I registerd here and found an ocean of support and good words
I also tried my surro in Ukraine and I was really satisfied with all conditions that they have. I didn’t expect all this and my surprise was huge. The managers, doctors other people who took care of you were pretty nice. And a driver who met us at the airport also was nice. What I wanted to say,it’s great that you started again there. wish you luch XXX[/QUOTE]

Thank you almaek! Our health really means a lot but unfortunately, we don’t appreciate it when it’s ok, we think about it only when we can’t change anything.
Forum it’s a nice place to share i think, you can stay anonymous, you don’t need to answer immediately, you can tell everything you think and feel not being afraid to appear silly.
I’m glad you succeeded with your surrogacy there! btw, wasn’t it biotexcom? because as far as i know, not many clinics provide transfer from the airport for their clients.

Oh thank you, sweet Dee.R! It’s great when women like us can share their happy-end stories. It’s wonderful if we can help someone to become happier. I wasn’t so altruistic before, i was cynical and people mostly annoyed me, but now i feel that to help others it’s a big deal. everybody deserves a kind word, support and a helping hand in need. I think i was angry before because i didn’t give others a chance to be kind to me and when they were kind i hurt them. it’s a shame but i’ve changed and now im trying to forget my past.
Take my congrats! Your baby boy must be very happy to have such a good mother. Have you already found your SM or…?

It’s an ENOURMOUS deal to help others, dear OP. I have delivered my son naturally and I know how it feels. Actually, my first delivery is the cause of my secondary infertility. They removed my uterus because of numerous ruptures and bleeding. Since that I always knew that I will never be able to have more children. However, even if I could, it seems to me that I would never agree to do that… again. Yes, I became extremely scared of doctors, hospitals, surgeries. It all sounded like a nightmare for me.
The time has healed and we decided to try to expand our family. HOW? Surrogacy. That’s our option, like most of you here, ladies. We’re currently in our TWW
It’s super exciting.We’re with the same clinic, biotex. It’s fancy so many people go there and so many good reviews. I was told they show good results. We’ll see soon.
everything crossed

[QUOTE=“wilemmson, post: 1868863, member: 87417”]Thank you almaek! Our health really means a lot but unfortunately, we don’t appreciate it when it’s ok, we think about it only when we can’t change anything.
Forum it’s a nice place to share i think, you can stay anonymous, you don’t need to answer immediately, you can tell everything you think and feel not being afraid to appear silly.
I’m glad you succeeded with your surrogacy there! btw, wasn’t it biotexcom? because as far as i know, not many clinics provide transfer from the airport for their clients.[/QUOTE]
Totally agree with your words. Everyones enjoy their life and don’t care about what will be next, i did the same in my time but everything has its own end
don’t want anymore to talk about sad things,
and yes, I’ve been in this clinic but how’s you know? I was surprised when the driver met us at airport and drove us to the place where we were going to live, that’s was really nice

[QUOTE=“Agnete, post: 1868872, member: 87055”]It’s an ENOURMOUS deal to help others, dear OP. I have delivered my son naturally and I know how it feels. Actually, my first delivery is the cause of my secondary infertility. They removed my uterus because of numerous ruptures and bleeding. Since that I always knew that I will never be able to have more children. However, even if I could, it seems to me that I would never agree to do that… again. Yes, I became extremely scared of doctors, hospitals, surgeries. It all sounded like a nightmare for me.
The time has healed and we decided to try to expand our family. HOW? Surrogacy. That’s our option, like most of you here, ladies. We’re currently in our TWW
It’s super exciting.We’re with the same clinic, biotex. It’s fancy so many people go there and so many good reviews. I was told they show good results. We’ll see soon.
everything crossed[/QUOTE]
wow, i’ve never thought that a lot of people have been there// really exciting, probably we could met there haha
, by the way, whae have you been there?

hey, we’ve been there less than two weeks ago.You?
we’re were also met at the airport and transferred to hotel (the first time when we came)/apartment (the second time). the service is good. they take care of everything. what I didn’t enjoy is that clinic is crowded and we had to wait each time we came there. doctors, managers and nurses are always in a rush. I read about it on forums so I was emotionally ready for this. However, when you travel with 3yo toddler, waiting is not what you’re expecting to facein a private clinic. Since they are so popular, they should think about expanding and hiring more staff

Noo, that was a few monthes ago. I thoug you’ve been ealier.
yeah, you right they always do someting and very quickly, i was surprised how can be so tiny clinic and serve many people at same time. tha’t deffinitely hard but not a problwm for us. our manager was 24/7 on phone, i know she had another few couples but she always answered all my stupid question and always had answers. vey professional you know/

[QUOTE=“Agnete, post: 1868872, member: 87055”]It’s an ENOURMOUS deal to help others, dear OP. I have delivered my son naturally and I know how it feels. Actually, my first delivery is the cause of my secondary infertility. They removed my uterus because of numerous ruptures and bleeding. Since that I always knew that I will never be able to have more children. However, even if I could, it seems to me that I would never agree to do that… again. Yes, I became extremely scared of doctors, hospitals, surgeries. It all sounded like a nightmare for me.
everything crossed[/QUOTE]

Oh honey, that’s cool you was able to have your first child without any help, i mean iui, ivf and all that stuff but of course, it’s afwul you had that bloody surgery. I understand your awareness of doctors, you’re not the only one who had too much to overcome.
haha it’s really cool that we are here from different countries with different issues and some of us have been to the same clinic, that’s wow! I think you don’t need to worry, as doctors tries to match perfectly a SM with donor egg or with your own, if you use them and your hubby’s sperm. moreover if something goes wrong you can rely on a clinic and be sure they can recover attempts to give you a baby.
figers crossed, keep us updated xxx

[QUOTE=“almaek, post: 1868873, member: 87392”]Totally agree with your words. Everyones enjoy their life and don’t care about what will be next, i did the same in my time but everything has its own end
don’t want anymore to talk about sad things,
and yes, I’ve been in this clinic but how’s you know? I was surprised when the driver met us at airport and drove us to the place where we were going to live, that’s was really nice[/QUOTE]

Haha that’s just because of you were met at boryspil :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“almaek, post: 1868887, member: 87392”]Noo, that was a few monthes ago. I thoug you’ve been ealier.
yeah, you right they always do someting and very quickly, i was surprised how can be so tiny clinic and serve many people at same time. tha’t deffinitely hard but not a problwm for us. our manager was 24/7 on phone, i know she had another few couples but she always answered all my stupid question and always had answers. vey professional you know/[/QUOTE]
I know, they are always busy and it sometimes takes them time to reply, still we always got answers to our questions. we received our most awaited letter on Monday evening - HCG test showed 320. our surro is pregnant!!! :):oops::smiley:

[QUOTE=“wilemmson, post: 1868893, member: 87417”]Oh honey, that’s cool you was able to have your first child without any help, i mean iui, ivf and all that stuff but of course, it’s afwul you had that bloody surgery. I understand your awareness of doctors, you’re not the only one who had too much to overcome.
haha it’s really cool that we are here from different countries with different issues and some of us have been to the same clinic, that’s wow! I think you don’t need to worry, as doctors tries to match perfectly a SM with donor egg or with your own, if you use them and your hubby’s sperm. moreover if something goes wrong you can rely on a clinic and be sure they can recover attempts to give you a baby.
figers crossed, keep us updated xxx[/QUOTE]
sure, that was the main reason why we have chosen this very clinic in the Ukraine - unlimited number of attempts for fixed price. We were sure that we won’t be overcharged and the the clinic is as much interested in our pregnancy as we are. that’s on top of everything else.
I still can’t believe it but we got the blood HCG test and it’s positive - we’re pregnant!!!:D:):rolleyes: