My second surrogacy

[QUOTE=“Agnete, post: 1868931, member: 87055”]sure, that was the main reason why we have chosen this very clinic in the Ukraine - unlimited number of attempts for fixed price. We were sure that we won’t be overcharged and the the clinic is as much interested in our pregnancy as we are. that’s on top of everything else.
I still can’t believe it but we got the blood HCG test and it’s positive - we’re pregnant!!!:D:):rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Wow!! Congrats!:slight_smile:
It’s amazing Agnete! As far as I understand your otd was few days ago or so? What is your SM’s hcg? how do you feel? what are you going to do next?

[QUOTE=“Agnete, post: 1868930, member: 87055”]I know, they are always busy and it sometimes takes them time to reply, still we always got answers to our questions. we received our most awaited letter on Monday evening - HCG test showed 320. our surro is pregnant!!! :):oops::D[/QUOTE]
wow, thats amazing. I hope everything is great now. how’s your journey going on? i saw you wrote a month ago, what’s new? is your sorro ok?

hey, hey, really! Time flies! The news couldn’t be better - they did ultrasound to our SM and confirmed one healthy emby developing in her uterus so now I’m proud to announce that we’re officially pregnant! This news is also a bit bitter sweet because there were two embies transferred but still we are 7 up happy! so let it be my official pregnancy announcement:);):smiley:

ho

[QUOTE=“Agnete, post: 1869008, member: 87055”]hey, hey, really! Time flies! The news couldn’t be better - they did ultrasound to our SM and confirmed one healthy emby developing in her uterus so now I’m proud to announce that we’re officially pregnant! This news is also a bit bitter sweet because there were two embies transferred but still we are 7 up happy! so let it be my official pregnancy announcement:);):D[/QUOTE]
Hooray, that’s great news, btw what is the name of your doctor at biotex? maybe i saw her or him?

not “him”, definitely. it seems that i didn’t see any male gynecologists there. our doctor is Elena Mozgovaya. They say she is the most experienced doctor there. She seemed quite nice but a bit strict and reserved to us. still, it seems she coped with her job perfectly well
still keeping fingers crossed for the baby and surro
we’re already scheduling our next trip to Kiev!

[QUOTE=“Agnete, post: 1869036, member: 87055”]not “him”, definitely. it seems that i didn’t see any male gynecologists there. our doctor is Elena Mozgovaya. They say she is the most experienced doctor there. She seemed quite nice but a bit strict and reserved to us. still, it seems she coped with her job perfectly well
we’re already scheduling our next trip to Kiev![/QUOTE]
haha, she ok. my doc also was a woman, she was experienced despite her age. You are very lucky you know? BTw, what about your manager is she doing her job well because our Lidia did her best and the interpreter.
Next trip to Kiev? when? I’m just curious sorry

[QUOTE=“Agnete, post: 1869036, member: 87055”]not “him”, definitely. it seems that i didn’t see any male gynecologists there. our doctor is Elena Mozgovaya. They say she is the most experienced doctor there. She seemed quite nice but a bit strict and reserved to us. still, it seems she coped with her job perfectly well
we’re already scheduling our next trip to Kiev![/QUOTE]
She is! She was consulting me and also she helped us a lot when was supervising my treatment! and et went smoothly, i didn’t even expected it!
I wasn’t expecting to meet here so many women who have been to Ukraine, and who actually was supervised by the doctor I was supervised by! This is so great and sad at the same moment as I have finished my treatment and in one month we will know if we can part our ways (ma and the clinic haha). But yeah. I am incredibly lucky to have BFP out from the first try. And I can’t find anyone else to thank except for biotex clinic.

[QUOTE=“almaek, post: 1869041, member: 87392”]haha, she ok. my doc also was a woman, she was experienced despite her age. You are very lucky you know? BTw, what about your manager is she doing her job well because our Lidia did her best and the interpreter.
Next trip to Kiev? when? I’m just curious sorry[/QUOTE]
Oh, hope I really am (lucky I mean). Luck is still a big part of any fertility journey. As to the manager, they emailed to us promptly with beta test result and first ultrasound, but we haven’t heard any news from them since 28th December. I hope they will update us soon on surro’s and baby’s health. I have a feeling that everything’s fine.
Next trip to Kiev - our 12 weeks scan, so approximately the beginning of March

[QUOTE=“Gwineth, post: 1869048, member: 87471”]She is! She was consulting me and also she helped us a lot when was supervising my treatment! and et went smoothly, i didn’t even expected it!
I wasn’t expecting to meet here so many women who have been to Ukraine, and who actually was supervised by the doctor I was supervised by! This is so great and sad at the same moment as I have finished my treatment and in one month we will know if we can part our ways (ma and the clinic haha). But yeah. I am incredibly lucky to have BFP out from the first try. And I can’t find anyone else to thank except for biotex clinic.[/QUOTE]
There’s a user here whose children were delivered by Ukrainian surrogate from biotexcom and she is parenting twins. Try finding and asking her.
BFP from the first try - that’s awesome! Congrats!

Agnete, aren’t you talking about me? :wink:
I’m the mother of twins through surrogacy, so if help needed, I’m here for you:cool:

I do not have much time to formulate the question that I want to ask correctly, I need to go on business. But I must ask cause I can lose the link. It turns out I was in this clinic, too. Something I really liked and that made me trust. Something still is haunted. I was very pleased how they provide their customers and patients with care. I was well out of it. I want to know how do they control the surrogate mothers during pregnancy? I heard that surrogates have to come to the screening, and take some tests every month. And what about the time that they spend at home

our surrogate lived in Kharkov region so she had to come to clinic in Kiev for major checkups like ultrasounds and genetic scans. as to blood tests, she did it in her local hospital every months. when she was 30 weeks pregnant (it was multiple pregnancy) she moved to Kiev and lived there up to delivery and hospital discharge

[QUOTE=“Kim79, post: 1869195, member: 87054”]our surrogate lived in Kharkov region so she had to come to clinic in Kiev for major checkups like ultrasounds and genetic scans. as to blood tests, she did it in her local hospital every months. when she was 30 weeks pregnant (it was multiple pregnancy) she moved to Kiev and lived there up to delivery and hospital discharge[/QUOTE]
On the one hand it is remarkable that she should come every month to Kiev to undergo a medical examination. This will give us an opportunity to know how her pregnancy is going and whether she feels good. On the other hand, it is probably stressful for her body. I hope our surrogate mother will be from Kiev. If they were always under medical supervision it would be excellent. But this is not realistic, I know. Thank you so much.

yes, yes, Kim, I was talking about you. Your experience is priceless for newbies in surrogacy here. I hope your boys are all fine, healthy and always on a move, but giving you a minute to drop us a line.
Btw, we are travelling to Kiev just in three days - our first meeting with surrogate! :):wink:

thanks Agnete. you know, I’m busy, but still have some time just for myself when they both are asleep. oh, they are fine, thanks, but it’s teething time now so we’ve been having a row of sleepless night and fever. But in general all is fine.
Great to know about your trip - so soon! I remember the day I met our surro very well, I will never forget. Great you’re travelling together with hubbie. Besides, it’s so close to St. Valentine’s day - a very special present for both of you.
Have a good trip and I hope lots of good news
xxx

[QUOTE=“Agnete, post: 1869147, member: 87055”]There’s a user here whose children were delivered by Ukrainian surrogate from biotexcom and she is parenting twins. Try finding and asking her.
BFP from the first try - that’s awesome! Congrats![/QUOTE]
thank you:)

oh yeah tomorrow’s valentine’s day!
ah don’t know even what to do girls…

This thread suddenly interrupted like if no one could survive the St. Valentine’s Day. How was it? And where are you all? How are you? and what news do you hide?
It was approximately 2 month ago, the entire life can be change during such piece of time.
We are completely fine with good updates. You know we are with biotex and got only the good impressions. Nothing has been about to change our mind to keep on our cooperation with them. Ukraine and Ukrainians are amazing! We have totally reconsidered our attitude to these things. Today we like them and respect them very much for their responsibility and ability to organize a decent working process.
Also our surrogacy well continues.

haha you’re right
it’s like it was the last day on Earth.
well, I have survived it although I almost forgot that it was happening till I was reminded by all of you, well, it went well :slight_smile:
that’s amazing that you have been having god news and great updates lately. :slight_smile:
for me those two months were all in thoughts of how to deal with the art truth and whether it is good to talk to the baby very early or maybe it is worth to wait. it can wait but it keeps my mind occupied when I feel very stressed or bored which is no good for the baby of course but I think that it was a good decision to tell all of that to my daughter Alice and she seemed to take it very calmly
That is great, wish you the best of luck hun!
xx

Hi, I’m new here and I want to share my story. I was not so good girl at school. I didn’t listen to my mother and i thought I was totally right all the times. When I was 15 I noticed i was pregnant( I felt in love with one boy from high school, he was so cute, i thought it was my first and last love but it wasn’t’ so.) He has forced to get physical with him, I didn’t mind as I loved him. When my mom got to know it she was angry and told me to do an abortion.
After that I got crazy I have leaded a bad way of life and after all I had 3 more abortions. Due to my bad fame I have moved from my native town to Finland where I got a good job and efficient salary. I met a nice man who has changed my life. We have built an excellent family and we really want children, we have an apartment, work, we are wise enough to have our own children. Unfortunately I can’t get pregnant. My third pregnancy has ends with bitter tears, two miscarriages and one frozen pregnancy - surgery and cleaning, terrible physical pain and terrible soul, the fear that I will never become a mother - this is not just fear, it’s horror. I generally ceased to see meaning in my life. And the whole night of tears and regrets about that terrible mistake in all that years.
I really want to have kids but I don’t know what to do… I’m so lost… I’m here in order to find a place for me, a place where I could have a baby. So if you could help me I would b grateful for each word from you