My second surrogacy

I’m glad your story has a happy ending! I think it’s a really hard to go through failed procedures. It makes me sad so many couples nowadays face infertility. I wish all of us could conceive naturally right away. I wish all of us have no reasons to turn to additional help. Still we are lucky to have options which may help us to become parents. I also faced infertility. Unfortunately I can’t carry a baby due to my health condition. I had termination of a pregnancy back in 2012. My husband and I were trying to conceive for a long 9 years. Now we are looking into surrogacy. This option gives me belief that we will become parents despite my disease. I want to say all women out there who faced infertility do not waste time on stress and sadness. There are many options. I’m sure there is at least one option which will definitely help you to become a mother.

Hello OP! Thank you for sharing this story with us. I’m sure it will give strength and hope to many girls here. This story definitely will make everyone to think about their TTC. We shouldn’t waste time. Sometimes it seems there is no way out and we let depression take over, ruining our relationships. All we need is just seat and talk with our other half and decide what to do next. We are using European clinic. Our sm is pregnant and we’ll go for our first ultrasound check in a week. I’m so excited! Can’t wait to see a scan) I can’t believe we’ll have our baby in a few months. I wish all of you the best with your journeys!

Surrogacy is surely the way out to count on. Friends of mine applied for surrogacy with Ukrainian clinic time ago. Were satisfied they got their daughter in a years time. I believe this is time wise as couples usually expect this process to be much longer. I would love to read any updates on the point. This board has always been a huge support for me, I guess for lots of people here. Wishing everyone his amazing luck!

Hello emma, I am glad to find your story. I am a daily visitor of this blog. I love to read the success and positive stories. It motivates me. I am happy to hear about your surrogate child. You made a right decision. I know, it is not easy to take this step. But i can understand your situation. Being infertile is really a depressed state. I am also an infertile. I have gone through the same pain. But this period changes in to good moments when you have a child. I also have a surrogate child. I am happy with my family. Kisses and love for you are your children.

Hey, I am sorry for such condition of yours. it’s really hard to go through failed procedures… I am a woman who had miscarriages and later faced infertility. I was not able to conceive the baby. My doctors gave me suggestion to go for surrogacy. I had other options like IVF, and adoption. IVF is a bit risky and I was not able to conceive unnaturally to so I didn’t even consider it. I was not in favor of adoption because I wanted my own baby. I only found surrogacy beneficial for me. I found a clinic that was affordable and reliable. The clinic provides healthy surrogates that are able to give birth to healthy babies. So we went for it and we were happy that we are going to be parents soon. It was my last hope. I was blessed with a baby girl. I was so happy that I am finally able to enjoy motherhood. I hope it would help you too.

Hi. How are you? Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is very inspiring. You are right. You life must have been transformed after the birth of your babies. I have heard so many good things about the clinics in Europe. They are definitely worth it. I’m so proud of you. You handled it all very well. Infertility is a curse. I adore people who accept their realities. Only then, they are able to do something for themselves. Like you did. Staying in denial is the worst thing one can do to himself. It great tow you fought with your infertility and didn’t let it affect you.

I am going for the surrogacy option as their is no other way to have a baby of my own.
I consulted a clinic regarding surrogacy they provided me a positive feedback.
There are very good clinics regarding surrogacy as i’m sharing my experience with all of you.
For now i have convinced mt husband to go for surrogacy and he is ready too.
You should also have a look at a clinic.
I contacted a clinic for surrogacy method and they responded very well to my questions.
I suggest you to go for this clinic and at least you should contact them and share your problem with them so that they can propose a better solution for you.
As they suggested surrogacy option for us.
Now they are looking for a good woman for our baby who can carry our baby in her womb for 9 months.
They will find a good female with all clear tests so that we don’t have to face any issue later.
But i am worried about somethings also.
But that doesn’t matter as we don’t have any other option left for us.
Positive feedback will be appreciated.

Hey. I am so happy for you. I am happy that you found your rainbow twice. I want to share my story too. I had uterine polyps. Therefore I miscarried my baby thrice. I was so devastated and broken. It is never easy to lose a baby. I have gone through all the pains. When I came to know about my infertility. That time was so hard for me. But it was not my fault. So somehow I went through it. I decided to go for surrogacy as I wasted alot of time in ttc. I went to a clinic in Europe. They provided me with a healthy surrogate. I was happy that I chose it. I have a baby now. I have no more worries.

Hello. I am so glad for you. I am glad that you discovered your rainbow twice. I need to share my story as well. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I was so crushed and broken. It is never simple to lose a child. I have experienced every one of the agonies. When I came to think about my infertility. That time was so difficult for me. Be that as it may, it was not my fault. So by one means or another, I experienced it. I chose to go for surrogacy as I squandered alot of time in ttc. As 10 years are more than anything. I went to a clinic in Europe. They gave me a sound surrogate. I was glad that I picked it. I have an infant now.

Hey strong lady. Glad that you compete with yourself very bravely. You just get back your normal life on your own. I know a lot of people who lose hope. But you are not one of them. Hope so your new upcoming baby fill your life with happiness. May you have a beautiful family. My Best wishes are with you.

Hi. I hope you do good. This is really a great news. Congratulations on your success. I totally agree with you. All we need to do is keep a little patience. Wait for the right time and keep a faith in God. Your post is an inspiration to many people out there. Stay strong like this forever.

Well, I am so happy reading this. I am glad you took things in a positive manner. Despite facing so many issues. You stood like a rock. How is the little boy? Is he naughty? Does he know he is s surrogate baby? Will you tell him in future? A friend wants to go for surrogacy as well. Would you share your details about the clinic? How was the experience exactly? How much did you have to pay? What other procedures did you follow? Where did you stay? How was the staff? Was it a pleasant experience? How much would you rate the clinic?

Hello wilemmson, My story is a little different from you. I faced double infertility. Means me and my husband both are infertile. I was totally disappointed. When a somebody told me about surrogacy. I am completely satisfied with the surrogacy services and bless with the baby. I will strongly recommend you that every type of infertility has a solution. So, Don’t be sad and move for surrogacy. Best of luck!

Hello Wile! How are you doing now dear? Just read your story! It comes to me you’re really a strong person. So, yeah! Congrats on twins I’m glad for you. Anyway! Wish you all the best! You’re doing it right again. I’ve also seen many cases of successful surrogacy. It’s really an amazing way to pull off! Keep writing to us! We are awaiting for your successful attempt again. xoxo

Beautiful story I must say. Infertility bounds many twist and turns. But the thing that has importance is. How much you are able to fight back against all odds. I know it would have been tough for you too. But know the way you wrote all this seems that all those worries have just vanished from your memories. You knew what path would lead you to success and that’s what you did. I am sure many women would be inspired to take the same path as you did. You must go for the second surrogacy. Baby dust to each infertile women.XX

Hi, sweetie that’s amazing .what a wonderful story .thanks for sharing it with us .congratulations on having kids .you are such strong and positive women .you are such an inspiration for me .with you issues you decide to have a baby again .best of luck for that.

Hey. How are you doing? I just read your post. Your post is full of positive vibes. I am so glad that you did not let yourself down. And keep trying and hoping. Well this is what called success when you refuse to give up. Indeed you face so many problems to be at that place. But you truly deserve that. So YEAH. Best of luck for another one.

Have a nice day dear. This is such an amazing and happy news. My heartiest congratulations to you. I’m totally agreed with you on this point of view. You’d keep a little patience to grow more. Just wait and watch for the right moment. This is such a great inspiration for all. Stay strong and best wishes!

Hey. It’s truly amazing. After reading your post I remembered one quote which is “every story has a beautiful ending if it is not beautiful then it’s not ending”. So, my dear, I am very happy for you. I hope that Your new baby came into this world safe and sound. And you may enjoy every happiness of the world. My best wishes are with you.

I live in a country where surrogacy is prohibited. I was TTC from last 10 years. But there was no sign of conceiving. I went to different doctors for my checkups. After extensive testing doctors were also unable to trace the issue with my infertility. I was stressed and was sad. I talked to my husband about this. He said not to worry that everything will be fine. We keep on TTC for some more time and still there was no hope in it. So we gave upon the idea of TTC. I was sad and depressed. Than a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. Her friend has a boy from surrogacy. She told me to think about surrogacy. I talked to my husband for surrogacy and soon he agreed to go for surrogacy. Than we start looking for some clinics and found many good clinics in Ukraine. We decided to move to Ukraine for surrogacy.