My second surrogacy

I’m glad your story has a happy ending! I think it’s a really hard to go through failed procedures. It makes me sad so many couples nowadays face infertility. I wish all of us could conceive naturally right away. I wish all of us have no reasons to turn to additional help. Still we are lucky to have options which may help us to become parents. I also faced infertility. Unfortunately I can’t carry a baby due to my health condition. I had termination of a pregnancy back in 2012. My husband and I were trying to conceive for a long 9 years. Now we are looking into surrogacy. This option gives me belief that we will become parents despite my disease. I want to say all women out there who faced infertility do not waste time on stress and sadness. There are many options. I’m sure there is at least one option which will definitely help you to become a mother.

Hello OP! Thank you for sharing this story with us. I’m sure it will give strength and hope to many girls here. This story definitely will make everyone to think about their TTC. We shouldn’t waste time. Sometimes it seems there is no way out and we let depression take over, ruining our relationships. All we need is just seat and talk with our other half and decide what to do next. We are using European clinic. Our sm is pregnant and we’ll go for our first ultrasound check in a week. I’m so excited! Can’t wait to see a scan) I can’t believe we’ll have our baby in a few months. I wish all of you the best with your journeys!

Surrogacy is surely the way out to count on. Friends of mine applied for surrogacy with Ukrainian clinic time ago. Were satisfied they got their daughter in a years time. I believe this is time wise as couples usually expect this process to be much longer. I would love to read any updates on the point. This board has always been a huge support for me, I guess for lots of people here. Wishing everyone his amazing luck!

Hello emma, I am glad to find your story. I am a daily visitor of this blog. I love to read the success and positive stories. It motivates me. I am happy to hear about your surrogate child. You made a right decision. I know, it is not easy to take this step. But i can understand your situation. Being infertile is really a depressed state. I am also an infertile. I have gone through the same pain. But this period changes in to good moments when you have a child. I also have a surrogate child. I am happy with my family. Kisses and love for you are your children.

Hey, I am sorry for such condition of yours. it’s really hard to go through failed procedures… I am a woman who had miscarriages and later faced infertility. I was not able to conceive the baby. My doctors gave me suggestion to go for surrogacy. I had other options like IVF, and adoption. IVF is a bit risky and I was not able to conceive unnaturally to so I didn’t even consider it. I was not in favor of adoption because I wanted my own baby. I only found surrogacy beneficial for me. I found a clinic that was affordable and reliable. The clinic provides healthy surrogates that are able to give birth to healthy babies. So we went for it and we were happy that we are going to be parents soon. It was my last hope. I was blessed with a baby girl. I was so happy that I am finally able to enjoy motherhood. I hope it would help you too.

Hi. How are you? Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is very inspiring. You are right. You life must have been transformed after the birth of your babies. I have heard so many good things about the clinics in Europe. They are definitely worth it. I’m so proud of you. You handled it all very well. Infertility is a curse. I adore people who accept their realities. Only then, they are able to do something for themselves. Like you did. Staying in denial is the worst thing one can do to himself. It great tow you fought with your infertility and didn’t let it affect you.