My second surrogacy

Hi Emma hope you are fine. Am glad that after hard times you finally get the fruits of your patience. Surrogacy indeed a blessing of science and had changed the life of so many people. These kinds of successful stories really motivates many women here who are facing these issues. Good luck for your second surrogacy. Our good wishes and prayers are with you. Cheers.

Hey Wilemmson! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post and it made me so sad. It’s a very painful sight for a woman. No one can understand it. But, maybe it is a part of life. Such things makes a man stronger. I’m glad to know that you are going for another one. It’s a great motivation for others who lost hope after some failures. I’m really proud of you. Keep sharing your experience with us.
My appreciation

Hello! I hope you are doing well. Happy to know about you. Thank you for sharing your story. It is really motivating. As a mother of a surrogate son, I know how surrogacy helps. It proved like a miracle. It is very joyful to complete your family. Surrogacy is like a blessing for the intended parents. It is a good idea to go for the next surrogacy. My all best wishes to you. I also recommend every infertile to go for surrogacy. It really helps. Take care. God bless you.

This is a great post. Thank you so much for this. It’s really motivated me. I really hope I can announce my happy ending like this too. I’m midway through the surrogacy process. Can’t wait to be honest! This makes me feel great about it.

I’m sure you did just right. couples come there for surrogacy treatments. And it’s not surprising as it’s a perfect destination judging from its law basis and affordable costs. Moreover surrogacy without egg donation costs in Ukraine are the cheapest in Europe! Clinic provides you surrogate mothers for your choice with complete information about them in the profile form. Usual surrogates’ remuneration in Ukraine is about 15k US dollars paid after delivery. 400 US dollars paid monthly for her support during pregnancy. Special pricing is often an option. Biotexcom, for example, can offer even an exclusive guarantee program that refunds 100% of your clinical fees if your surrogate does not become pregnant. The clinic has modern equipment based on Western medical protocols. Its medical staff is known to have been trained in Europe and the United States. Surrogacy in Ukraine is well regulated, and surrogacy contracts are considered enforceable under legislation enacted at the federal level. Under Ukrainian law, the child is considered to belong intended parents from the moment of conception. Once a baby’s born the birth certificate is issued with your names. A surro cannot claim any rights. She cannot keep the baby after delivery even if she changes her mind. It’s the hugest factor for the majority of couples (As there are so many episodes in the world’s practice when surros keep the children (Even though being paid!!) So this will never happen in Ukraine. This is true even if egg and sperm donors were used and there were no biological relation between the child and intended parents - Your names remain on the birth certificate. In general, there is a much more comprehensive legal framework for surrogacy in Ukraine. Other European countries either prohibit surrogacy altogether. Or they allow surrogacy agreements only the surrogate is unpaid. For those countries that allow surrogacy, the laws typically give all parental rights to the surrogate until a court process. this one only can transfer the rights from her to the intended parents. Which might be long and tiresome.
I’m sure Biotex, for example, offers unlimited number of attempts with their packages. It means that in case of failure they’ll be trying again and again until they get the desired result and you travel back home with a baby. It’s already covered by your contract and doesn’t require any extra fees. All relevant medical examinations. Even if you have already been examined in other clinics and the reason of unsuccessful treatment wasn’t determined, they will do extra checkups in order to make treatment effective. Medications and all medical expenses. All their packages include all medications for hormonal stimulation in framework of your program, vitamins, medical expenses and services of medical staff. Legal service: assisting in getting all documents in civil status registry office and embassy, translations, lawyer service, assisting of a manager at all stages of your program, etc. Large base of egg donors and surrogate mothers. You have an opportunity to choose donor on your own. Thus, you are provided with her photos, video interview and 3D photo on which you can see your donor from different angles. It enables to start program just after signing up contract with no wasting time on searching for a donor. DNA test. In order to get a baby’s passport, you need to prove genetic relation to the baby. There is a special procedure of DNA testing in the embassy in order to prove it. PGD. It is a genetic testing performed to the embryo prior to the implantation. You can make sure that embryos are healthy or determine the gender of embryos. Costs usually vary from 30k to 50k EUR which is really cheap comparing to those 150k USD for example in the US. I really hope you did the best choice. Wish you all the best!!

OMG, that’s so nice! Love hearing such perfect news! So you’re midway with surrogacy. How does it feels? Do you keep in touch with your surro? Friends of mine who’ve been through surrogacy seemed to know every other symptom she had through the whole journey:grin: This must have been hard for the kind lovely! I’m kidding, I’m sure it’s superb when you have this confidential relation with the surro. Wish you all the best of luck in the world. May your surro spend her other 4-5 mons smooth and healthy.

Hey Dear! Hope so you will be all right. I just read your post and it made me so sad. It’s a very painful sight for a woman. No one can understand it. But, maybe it is a part of life. Such things makes a man stronger. I’m glad to know that you are going for another one. It’s a great motivation for others who lost hope after some failures. I’m really proud of you. Keep sharing your experience with us.
Have a good day

Hey Dear. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing fine. Indeed story fo your surrogacy journey is very inspiring. I really loved this. I agree with you. Where there is will there is way. We all should not give up on our dreams.

Hello, luv! Any update line to drop? Would really love to hear some news from you. How are you all feeling? Anything special? How is your surrogate? Hope everything’s going on well.