Natural BFP!

I just wanted to share my natural BFP! I got a positive HPT on 4/29 (and 7 additional after the first I have POAS problem). Went to the RE yesterday to confirm and my beta is @ 679…I just can’t believe it!

I actually got a second opinion in May from 2 clinics. SIRM told me I had an egg quality issue and I should either use DE or move on to adoption. He ended the appointment saying genetics isn’t everything. The other opinion said I may have an egg quality issue, but he thought I should try one more round with my own eggs. He recommended adjusting my dose of med to not produce so many eggs; he said he thought it may be hurting my quality (I had 21 mature eggs with my IVF cycle. 11 fertilize; 2 transfer day 3; none of the remaining made it to freeze).

Never give up hope! I was devastated when SIRM told me to use DE or adopt. My very next cycle I achieved a natural pregnancy.

Oh, one more “egg quality issue” :slight_smile:
As you can see from my signature, I believed 10 years that I’ll never have my own child due to total fertilisation failure in 2004. And, guess what! :slight_smile:

Unbelievable! Congrats on beating the odds! Love stories like yours!

Congratulation for your BFP and thank you so much for sharing. Miracles happened!!!:clap:

[QUOTE=Rae84]I just wanted to share my natural BFP! I got a positive HPT on 4/29 (and 7 additional after the first I have POAS problem). Went to the RE yesterday to confirm and my beta is @ 679…I just can’t believe it!

I actually got a second opinion in May from 2 clinics. SIRM told me I had an egg quality issue and I should either use DE or move on to adoption. He ended the appointment saying genetics isn’t everything. The other opinion said I may have an egg quality issue, but he thought I should try one more round with my own eggs. He recommended adjusting my dose of med to not produce so many eggs; he said he thought it may be hurting my quality (I had 21 mature eggs with my IVF cycle. 11 fertilize; 2 transfer day 3; none of the remaining made it to freeze).

Never give up hope! I was devastated when SIRM told me to use DE or adopt. My very next cycle I achieved a natural pregnancy.[/QUOTE]