Natural FET timeline?

Hi,
I am new here so forgive me if I am posting in the wrong area. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar time line as mine with a natural FET cycle. I have no reason to doubt my doctor but after looking online I can not find one person who had ET on day 25 of a 31 day cycle. I thought a longer time between ET and expected period was needed. I asked nurse and she said it was fine my body just was not ready until day 25. Just seems so late in my cycle. If anyone has any experience or can shed some light for me I would really appreciate it. I made my signature in cycle days so it would be easier to see what I am talking about…thanks

For my natural FETs, I’ve triggered with HCG on the day my OPK kit turns positive and transferred a week later. For me, the OPK has usually turned positive on day 14 or 15. So, based on your signature, it looks like a day 25 transfer would be correct if you were having an LH surge on day 18. Based on your info, that looks possible. Did your doctor have you doing OPK kits?

What does “natural” cycle mean? Do you take any meds at all?

I did not take any meds other than the HCG trigger and then prometrium after transfer.

[quote=MK78]I did not take any meds other than the HCG trigger and then prometrium after transfer.[/quote

Thank you for your prompt response! I am sorry for my ignorance - have never done this before… What exactly is HCG trigger and for how long did you take prometrium after the transfer? I was also wondering if the odds of pregnancy are lower in a natural cycle as opposed to a medicated one.

[QUOTE=Lina12]
Thank you for your prompt response! I am sorry for my ignorance - have never done this before… What exactly is HCG trigger and for how long did you take prometrium after the transfer? I was also wondering if the odds of pregnancy are lower in a natural cycle as opposed to a medicated one.[/QUOTE]

I just did a natural FET. The hcg trigger is used to force ovulation before you ovulate naturally. REs like this because they can time the transfer better and you don’t have go in for so much monitoring. My cycle was successful and I am not taking any additional medications. Since I ovulated my body is making what I need to support this pregnancy.

Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately another
bfn for me. No I didn’t use opk’s I am not sure why they didn’t have me do them. I was only on estrace and crinone with no trigger. I have a consult next week to see if I should do a medicated cycle.