Natural IVF timing/cycle question

Good Morning all,

My retrieval was March 21st. We got 20 eggs, 12 embryos and 7 to point to be frosties. All 7 embryos were frozen day 5 or 6. I got my cycle on the March 25th after the hormones stopped - had a weird effect where I shed the entire lining in less then a day and had a level two hemorrhage (scary) so was done on the 27th. I was not doing a fresh transfer bc I had a Lupron shot to avoid overstim and my do doesn’t do fresh transfers on Lupron.

My transfer was a frozen transfer of 2 embryos on April 15th. They were hatching and beautiful. So according to the “my days” app on my phone, my period should be on the 18th of April. Hormone check on the 22nd and beta is scheduled for the 29th - My half birthday. Random fact I thought I would toss in. :slight_smile:

So this is why i’m so confused. According to these times, when would I get my period? Or b/c i’m on progesterone (via shot and suppository) and estrogen (oral 3 times a day) is this preventing me from getting my period? I’m confused:
how many days along I would be?
how many days past period am I?
when and if I would I get my period?

Can anyone help? I’m so confused!!!

Thanks!

Depending on whether you transferred a 5 or 6 day embryo on April 15, today you’re either 10dp5dt (the equivalent of 15dpo) or 10dp6dt (16dpo). Theoretically, if neither implanted, you should expect to see your period by about 14-16dpo … except that you’re doing supplemental progesterone, which can delay it.

So, you are possibly pregnant (you could take an hpt now - or wait until beta).

Good luck!!

[quote=essemkay]Depending on whether you transferred a 5 or 6 day embryo on April 15, today you’re either 10dp5dt (the equivalent of 15dpo) or 10dp6dt (16dpo). Theoretically, if neither implanted, you should expect to see your period by about 14-16dpo … except that you’re doing supplemental progesterone, which can delay it.

So, you are possibly pregnant (you could take an hpt now - or wait until beta).

Good luck!![/quote]

Thank you so much for the info! I spoke to the nurse today and she told me that I could come in on Saturday for my Beta. 2 days earlier then expected. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: