Natural pregnancy before IVF cycle while on Lupron -- Help?

Hello! An interesting thing happened to me today… but I’m a little worried…

I have been gearing up for my 3rd IVF cycle and have been on Lupron for the past 8 days. (Long lupron protocol with no BCPs.) I went in for a baseline ultrasound this morning, thinking this would be the day I would start injectible stim meds, as long as my period started. But my period hadn’t started yet.

On closer examination, my doctor saw that my lining was very thick, and saw a small “dot” in that area. She had me take a pregnancy test, and lo and behold it was positive!! I had a blood draw for HCG, and level came back at 254, which is great for where I am at 4.5 weeks.

However, because I have been taking Lupron, there is some fear on behalf of my RE that the fact that it shuts down the menstrual cycle could cause a miscarriage. He had me start estradiol patches and progesterone supplements immediately. How great is the chance at this point that I will miscarry?? I have already suffered thru two miscarriages in the past year, and yet another would be absolutely devastating… I can’t believe I have this natural pregnancy and now it may be in jeopardy.

Any input is much appreciated… thank you!

I don’t know the answer to your question but wanted to say congrats! That’s amazing! I wouldn’t worry too much bc that’s a healthy beta for 4.5 weeks and obviously the lupron didn’t shut down your system the way it is meant to because you ovulated and had a lining for the baby to implant in! Fingers crossed this is your take home baby! :slight_smile:

Maybe you’re just really eager to get pregnant, or maybe you want your baby’s birth to happen at a specific time.
Are you struggling to get pregnant? Are you frustrated, or feeling angry for not being able to conceive despite all

your efforts?

If you answered yes, then let me tell you that I know exactly how you feel, because I personally had gone through the

same experience years ago.

I have battled with my so called infertility for more than a decade until I have finally found a cure, got pregnant

twice and now am a proud mother of two beautiful healthy children.

You’re about to discover what might be the most powerful Infertility cure system ever developed. It’s the same system

thousands of women, just like you, used to permanently reverse their infertility, get pregnant quickly and give birth

to healthy children.

If you would like to learn how to reverse infertility and get pregnant quickly and safely… without drugs, without

risky surgery, without any typical Infertility treatments, and without any side effects, then this will be the most

important letter you will ever read. I guarantee it and I’ve got the results to prove it!

Come on ! It’s worth trying…

http://tinyurl.com/tobepregnant