Need Advise... Pls... First Beta

I just got a call from the RE’s office that my first Beta is low… it is 17… :frowning:

Is there any hope that I could still have a full pregnancy?

The NP mentioned that the success rate with such a low beta is less. But there is a possibility…

I am going crazy especially since I got a BFN on HPT 9dp3dt.

Pls help :pray::pray::pray::pray:

It is possible to have a successful pregnancy with a beta that low. All you can do is wait and see what the next beta is. Good luck

Hi I’ll be :pray: that your beta doubles nicely :bsv:

Thank you for the encouraging words… Specially with no one close around me right now…

Is there anything I can do to improve beta levels?

my advice is to keep up your meds, and relax… i was told with my beta of 14 to stopp all supporting meds, and i think it was the reason my embie didnt make it… read my signature it was awful… up and down… i truely think if my RE would have let me continue the supporting meds, I would still be pregnant…

:pray: your numbers double quickly!!!

Dear cnorton1006

I am sorry about your cycle… Thanks for posting. My :pray: with you for your next cycle.

So far my RE has asked me to keep taking the meds… So will do so… Trying to relax… But its so difficult :frowning:

First of all relax. Unfortunately theres nothing you can do at this point. Just keep positive thoughts and pray! Its not impossible and thats all that matters.
Good luck, wishing you a big ol’ belly to be!!!

My first beta at 10dp3dt was 25 so right on par for where you are. That 25 beta is a darling little 8.5 month old. It can happen. I’ve seen a beta at 8 turn into a baby, so keep your fingers crossed, it can happen. Good Luck!

Yeah, you just need to double really. You could just have had a late implanter. Also did you do assisted hatching?

I see you had a three day transfer, and yes it is definitely possible to have a viable pregnancy with a beta that low.

At 8dpt I had a 15
then at 10dpt 115
Then at 20dpt 1360

with twins! Good luck! :cross:

Jennjack11… yes we did assisted hatching

Thank you all for the giving hope… Now I am just :pray:

I agree with the other ladies…it is possible, the doubling rate is more an indicator than the level itself. It is obviously less likely than if the number were higher, but still possible. If you answered this then I didn’t see it…how many days post transfer were you when you had your test? That matters as well.

Did I hear you right…your doctor told you to stop meds??? Honestly if it were me (and I always follow doctors orders) I would continue the meds until the second beta. Just incase it happens to double properly. Good luck to you!

Your beta looks like it was pretty early, too! My friend’s beta was low, and they had their test early because of Thanksgiving. She now has a 1 and a half year old! Fingers crossed for tomorrow’s beta!

I hope you get great results today and know we are thinking and cheering you on.

Rachel

Just returned back from blood work… At work now… :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: from the core of my heart for a +ve news.

I think I should hear back from the RE office in about 3to4 hrs…

:babydust::babydust::babydust:

Its confirmed. … its over for me… 2nd beta came to only 21… RE has ordered to stop all meds… and wait till next cycle
… howevef upon my request. … they hv ordered a 3rd beta on saturday… but they mentioned that its less than 1% possibility…

Wish DH was with me at this very moment :frowning:

[quote=bd0818]Its confirmed. … its over for me… 2nd beta came to only 21… RE has ordered to stop all meds… and wait till next cycle
… howevef upon my request. … they hv ordered a 3rd beta on saturday… but they mentioned that its less than 1% possibility…

Wish DH was with me at this very moment :([/quote]

Oh honey, I am so sorry. I will be praying for you.:pray: I know exactly how you feel. So sorry…

I am sorry. I have been there, and I know that it feels awful. :grouphug: