Need explanation and help!

Our doctor at Bio texcom explained us the following, I definitely can add to the discussion. Several surgical procedures can correct problems or otherwise improve female fertility. However, surgical treatments for fertility are rare these days due to the success of other treatments. They include:
Laparoscopic or hysteroscopic surgery. - These surgeries can remove or correct abnormalities to help improve your chances of getting pregnant. Surgery might involve correcting an abnormal uterine shape, removing endometrial polyps and some types of fibroids that misshape the uterine cavity, or removing pelvic or uterine adhesions.
Tubal surgeries - If your fallopian tubes are blocked or filled with fluid (hydrosalpinx), your doctor may recommend laparoscopic surgery to remove adhesions, dilate a tube or create a new tubal opening. This surgery is rare, as pregnancy rates are usually better with IVF. For hydrosalpinx, removal of your tubes (salpingectomy) or blocking the tubes close to the uterus can improve your chances of pregnancy with IVF.
I’d myself been through lapos before the actual treatments. In my case those worked out, I conceived.

I’m here to answer some of your your questions/concerns. Why shouldn’t I if it can sedate you somehow. So, let me start with that we failed to find a surrogate from our surrounding. We had to choose the clinic first, only then were able to choose a surrogate. That was the most attractive surrogate for our profile requirements. We were sure that she had absolute understanding of the process because she was an intelligent person judging from her education and profession. She was there exclusively with the desire to help people become happy having their small sense of life. She was a noble woman of 32. She had already had 2 children and carried our child in the exact manner that we would like her to. First we met our surrogate on the 12th week of her pregnancy. This term is believed to be the safest one. So, the staff had all the preconditions to testify the success. That was the first time we could breathe again. Before it we were exhausted. You know, when people are overly optimistic, it’s much easier to be let down by circumstances. We didn’t think the world was going to end the next day, but also didn’t like to hang our hopes on things working out on their own. Simply by the power of positive thinking.

I understand your fears. But look, we went to Ukraine for treatments. Earlier we found out that Ukraine is one of the very few surrogacy friendly countries in Europe. I’ll tell you about the pros of it. Unlike other nations that limit or even ban surrogacy, in Ukraine the intended parents of child are considered to be biological parents from the moment of conception. They are specifically named as biological parents in the birth certificate without any mentioning of surrogate mother. Importantly, the surrogate cannot legally keep the child after the birth. The child is considered to legally belong to the prospective parents from the very moment conception. In fact, there has not been a single reported case of a disputed custody claim arising over a surrogate parenting arrangement. In contrast, the laws in several US states (and in Russian Federation) allow a surrogate mother to keep the child after its birth, regardless of the agreements between the intended parents and surrogate mother.
In biotexcom they have legal experts and lawyers who provide all patients the necessary legal support. You can also have a heart-to-heart talk with them and ask for advice as well. Of course all pros and cons should be weighed. I tried to tell you about everything that made us trust the institution. With its help we became parents. It’s worth all the contradictions. Just find the silver lining. Try to be calm and look on the bright side!