Need hope. 7th cycle

Hello ladies,
I’m posting this message looking for encouraging stories of women with multiple failed cycles that led to a BFP. I just had my transfer today (FET) of 3 grade A
blasts (1 expanding blast, 2 early blasts). This is my 7th cycle and I am really hoping this is the one. Any encouraging and positive feedback is appreciated bc after all the failures it’s hard to keep a positive outlook without some doubt always in my head.

Hang in there I know it’s hard, but it will happen. I did 5 cycles prior to getting preggers with my beautiful baby girl (she unfortunately wasn’t with us as long as we thought she would), and two more cycle before getting preggers with our soon to be son. Again, I know it’s hard but hang in there!!

Have you ever investigated why so many cycles had failed? To be honest, you should have because it is not a solution to go from one ivf to another without any tests done.
Wish you success this time!

Yes… I see an immunlogical RE, besides having stage 4 endo, my TNF cells are also high and my NK cells are borderline high. My embryos have always been of great quality but implantation has always been the problem. The only thing my RE can conclude to is that due to the increase in my cells after transfer that my body is attacking the embryo, mostly before it even implants. I have been meds to try to lower my cells which have worked (I did receive my first BFP ever 2 cycles ago with the introduction of neupogen) but I m/c. Now we have doubled the dosage of neupogen and doubled my dosage of prednisone.

P.S I also see Dr. Braverman :slight_smile:

I don’t have a success story (yet) but wanted to wish you the best of luck. I know how hard it is to go through many failed cycles.

[QUOTE=Ally6181]Yes… I see an immunlogical RE, besides having stage 4 endo, my TNF cells are also high and my NK cells are borderline high. My embryos have always been of great quality but implantation has always been the problem. The only thing my RE can conclude to is that due to the increase in my cells after transfer that my body is attacking the embryo, mostly before it even implants. I have been meds to try to lower my cells which have worked (I did receive my first BFP ever 2 cycles ago with the introduction of neupogen) but I m/c. Now we have doubled the dosage of neupogen and doubled my dosage of prednisone.

P.S I also see Dr. Braverman :-)[/QUOTE]

How long have you been with dr. B?

I have been with him for 4 years and 5 cycles. I was seeing another RE previous to him and had the worst cycle responses to date.

It will happen:)

Seems like doubling the dosage will do the magic this time:grouphug:, stay calm and relax! Maybe indulge yourself a ittle!:cheer:

[QUOTE=Ally6181]I have been with him for 4 years and 5 cycles. I was seeing another RE previous to him and had the worst cycle responses to date.[/QUOTE]

I am really surprised you haven’t succeeded with him so far…apart from the meds, why don’t you try to take mitochondria energizer supplement? It gives energy to the cells, renews them and creates new ones. Even it’s recommended on dr. B’s site. I talked to him about this by accident. I started researching and ghen I asked him about his opinion to take it. He said it was very useful. I will be taking 2 pills per day. It is available in vitamin shoppe. 120 capsules for about $75. It can’t harm you in any case.