Need some encouragement..

hi everybody…
i had a 3 day fet on 11/19 and my beta is on 12/1 however, i started testing since 7 dpt. they have all been neg… i don’t know what to think. last cycle i had i tested 10dpt too and it came out positive… this probably means i’m not pregnant huh? is there anybody out there that tested on their 10th day and it was neg, but their beta came back positive?

wow

it’s so amazing that i asked for some encouragement and out of 53 views not one of those ladies gave me a good luck, keep ur head up…nothing… this forum is a joke

Good luck on your beta today. I had a 5dt and I had a hard time reading the pee sticks until I bought an FRER on 6dp5dt. I hope you get the good news you’re looking for today.

[quote=zsezse13]hi everybody…
i had a 3 day fet on 11/19 and my beta is on 12/1 however, i started testing since 7 dpt. they have all been neg… i don’t know what to think. last cycle i had i tested 10dpt too and it came out positive… this probably means i’m not pregnant huh? is there anybody out there that tested on their 10th day and it was neg, but their beta came back positive?[/quote]

I hope your beta goes well today… It really depends on what type of HPT you are taking…sometimes you have one that HCG level his lower then what they pick up…

Good luck

Any news today???

Sorry no one has responded to your request for encouragement…it is tough I know, we are all going through this challenging time together and want to be there for each other. so please do not take offense :nerd:

So how did it go??? any news today?

Sending hugs your way.

sorry

1st i would like to say sorry for my little tantrum yesterday. i was feeling super down and negative… umm… my beta came back a :bfn: … what can u do? well i guess u can move on! and thats what we plan on doing… moving on right out that office to a different office with more credentials and hopefully better staff members. there was a LOT of miscommunicating if not communication at all at this last RE’s clinic i went to and i think that had a lot to do with the fact that it didn’t work for me. this was supposed to be a natural cycle cuz i ovulate on my own and they still had me take ovidrel, at the ET the nurse told me to CONTINUE taking my baby aspirin and i had no idea of what she was talking about, when we 1st started there the nurse was calling my dh by a different name because SOME OTHER MANS info was in my file?! on our FET plan it said they were going to be doing assisted hatching and they didn’t… i mean i could go on for days… i wish i didn’t give them all my hard earned forever saving $… i have done extensive research for the next clinic we choose and hopefully this time they’ll get it right. i know for sure if this time i have a bad feeling about them like this past time i will book it out of there…
thank u ladies for ur kind words and good lucks! and sorry again for my negativity…erzsi

Good god!! What blunders by the clinic, glad ur next cycle is going to be at a new place.

I got my bfn news yester as well, so I know how u’re feeling…:pray: For things to look up for us soon.

[quote=zsezse13]1st i would like to say sorry for my little tantrum yesterday. i was feeling super down and negative… umm… my beta came back a :bfn: … what can u do? well i guess u can move on! and thats what we plan on doing… moving on right out that office to a different office with more credentials and hopefully better staff members. there was a LOT of miscommunicating if not communication at all at this last RE’s clinic i went to and i think that had a lot to do with the fact that it didn’t work for me. this was supposed to be a natural cycle cuz i ovulate on my own and they still had me take ovidrel, at the ET the nurse told me to CONTINUE taking my baby aspirin and i had no idea of what she was talking about, when we 1st started there the nurse was calling my dh by a different name because SOME OTHER MANS info was in my file?! on our FET plan it said they were going to be doing assisted hatching and they didn’t… i mean i could go on for days… i wish i didn’t give them all my hard earned forever saving $… i have done extensive research for the next clinic we choose and hopefully this time they’ll get it right. i know for sure if this time i have a bad feeling about them like this past time i will book it out of there…
thank u ladies for ur kind words and good lucks! and sorry again for my negativity…erzsi[/quote]

what an awful experience with that RE clinic!! I am sorry to hear of your news but pray your new clinic will be a much better experience with a wonderful/positive outcome. Please keep us posted!

Hugs!

Very sorry about your :bfn: . Just saw this thread for the first time and wanted to say 1) switching REs after 5 failed IUIs and tons of BS was the best thing I ever did, and 2) I recommend joining a thread specific to your month - i.e. IVF February 2011, FET February 2011, etc. I came to the IVF November 2010 thread a little late in my cycle, but the support and information has been amazing. Best of luck to you!

dont give up no matter what!

iv been down this road for 4 years that i have become an expert…i currently have and advice line
specializing in infertility. but believe me perserverence eventually pays off:) i wish you the best of luck and trust me there is always a way to achieve baby dust and you will:) askkatt.com