Need Suggestions. What to choose, surrogacy or IVF?

Hey Everyone! Hope so you are doing good. I’m here to get some piece of advice about my cousin’s situation Actually, she is suffering from some kidney issues. Doctors declared her infertile. Doctors saying that it could be fatal for her to have a baby in her womb. She doesn’t know what to do now. She is so frustrated. Now she is looking for surrogacy or IVF. I have searched a lot for her. She needs your suggestion whether to choose IVF or surrogacy. Her decision might depend on your suggestions. All replies are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Hi Pitjulie19, I am fine. I hope you are also doing good. First of all i want to say sorry about your friend 's health. She must take care of herself. Her own life is more important than a baby. Today nothing is impossible. she must go for alternatives. Like IVF or surrogacy as you mention. Okay so, if we talk about It’s time taking process. another thing it not suits all women. Surrogacy is more efficient i think. As it has higher success rates. In Europe,There are many good clinics in this regard. your friend must go for surrogacy in my opinion.
All the best to your friend. All my sympathies are with you.

Hey pitjulie19. I’m good, thank you for asking. You’re doing a great job by helping out your friend. Yeah, the doctors are correct. There’s no point conceiving when the risk is so high. Trust me, it’s far worse because the mental toll is too high. I know I’ve had a couple of miscarriages. It’s the worst feeling ever. Assisted conception is something she should definitely consider. IVF is a great option, but again she’ll have to get pregnant herself. It could be dangerous. I think she should opt for surrogacy. It’s a far better option. It’s safe as well. Good luck to her with whatever she decided. Hope it works out!

I will suggest surrogacy because i have personally gone through it. Many people are talking about surrogacy here. I thought i should also share my experience with surrogacy with you people here.
I am from Japan and was happily married. I had hysterectomy cancer from early stage. I went for the treatment and i was cancer free. But this resulted in lifetime infertility. First 6 years of our marriage passed on happily roaming around the world. After 6 years we both felt the need of our children. But we both knew that i am infertile. So my husband decided that we will go through surrogacy to have a baby. Japan has banned the surrogacy. My husband contacted a number of clinics from around the globe. Than we moved to Europe. In Europe we stayed for 4 months. But we didn’t found a satisfying clinic. After 4 months we moved to Ukraine. There are many clinics regarding surrogacy. We picked a good clinic. The clinic started our process soon and all things went well. The clinic found a good surrogate for us. Now the surrogate is pregnant with our twin daughters. The clinic and the surrogate made our dream come true of having a baby. If someone is looking for some good clinics for surrogacy. You should surely go to Ukraine for it.

Sorry to hear about your cousin’s kidney disease. It can get extremely frustrating. However, tell her to not lose hope. Although I am no professional my advice would be to opt for surrogacy. I am only saying this because if the doctors are saying that conceiving would be dangerous than I am sure that applies to IVF as well. During IVF she will have to take a lot of medications which might have their side effects on her current condition. Other than during surrogacy the baby will be hers, however, just growing in a more safer womb. This way her and the babies safety will be ensured. For both these procedures, it is really important that you visit the right clinic. Doctors need to be experienced and professionals. Therefore, tell her to research on her own as well. For surrogacy make sure that the clinic is operating legally. They need to be well structured and organized. The clinic I know about does call you for the first free consultation meeting so during that you can ask them for suggestions as well. Good luck!

Hey there! I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I think she should go for Surrogacy. Surrogacy is a great method. It is a blessing in disguise for infertile couples. I am sure it will help her become a mother. Hope all goes well for her.

This will totally depend with you. Depending on what you are actually suffering then finding the solution to the problem. Uterine abnormalities, such as fibroids that indent the endometrial cavity and endometrial polyps, can impair how the endometrium (the lining of the uterus) and embryo interact to lower implantation and pregnancy rates. These abnormalities can also cause irregular bleeding between menstrual cycles. Evaluation should be pursued by 6 months of attempted pregnancy in women with a known history of these abnormalities or a history of bleeding between menstrual cycles. The main approach to correcting or removing these uterine abnormalities is by hysteroscopy, a surgical method by which a narrow scope with a camera is placed within the uterine cavity. Instruments can be introduced through the hysteroscopy, allowing the surgeon to remove or correct any anatomic abnormalities.