:pray:
ME 42 YEARS OLD
HIM 41
2ND IVF CYCLE
MENPUR, FOLLISTIN, GONAL F, LUPRON
11/21 RETRIVAL 24
11/22 13 FERTALIZED
11/26 WILL HAVE TRANSFER
I am very nervous bc I do not know how many will be left for 5 day transfer. Also, age is a factor FHS 10.5 AND BLOCKED TUBES.

Wishing you TONS and TONS of good luck! I know you probably feel like the odds are against you, but have faith in the process and be proud your giving it all you’ve got! :grouphug:

Thank you for your support.

ME 42 YEARS OLD
HIM 41
2ND IVF CYCLE
11/21 RETRIVAL 24
11/22 13 FERTALIZED
11/26 WILL HAVE TRANSFER
I am very nervous bc I do not know how many will be left for 5 day transfer. Also, age is a factor FHS 10.5 AND BLOCKED TUBES.[/quote]

Are there any woman over 40 who has gone through this process and was successful???

over 40 success

There is a forum for ivf success over 40 which is very helpful to read. I had my daughter through ivf a few months before I turned 40. Don’t lose faith. Your child is coming, it is just the route that is uncertain.

I’m 43 and had my fabulous IVF baby 4 months ago. Good luck to you!!

Thank You For Your Support

This will be my second IVF cycle first was not successful and I’m worried about the 13 fertilized waiting for transfer on Saturday. This is very expensive and I do not understand the process. Hopeing for the best and thank you for the support.

The journey of conception over 40 is certainly possible but i think it just takes longer to find that perfect egg. I am in the process of my third IVF.
I was successful with my first but my journey ended at 14 weeks when i found out our son had trisomy 21. My second cycle failed.
I am very hopeful for this cycle. My protocol has been changed up a bit and i am hoping for a plethera of eggs, only to hopefully find one or maybe 2 good ones.
I am a good responder, but egg quality (obviously)at age 42 is the concern.
I am hopefully going to incorporate acupuncture into this cycle as well.
All i can say is try your best not to stress.
With every cycle i have learned to cope differently, and each cycle is so different for me mentally and physically.
Try to stay positive and dont give up!
Best of luck with your transfer and keep us posted!

I have 42 and my son will be 4 months old next week. We did IVF. Good luck to you!

Day 5 Transfer

:pray:
Today I had my transfer out of 13 fertilized eggs 4 survived for transfer. I transfered all 4 and praying for the best. Staying off of my feet and relaxing. Thank you all for the support it gives me hope and shows me know I am not alone. :pray:

good luck and keep us posted!!!

Don’t give up hope a 5 day transfer is awesome !!! Go on the ivf support group thread you will find a lot of us your age.

Keep us posted!!

Hi - I wish you all the best. I am injecting now for IVF cycle #1. Please keep us posted.Good Luck!:babydust::bsv:

ME 42 YEARS OLD
HIM 41
2ND IVF CYCLE
11/21 RETRIVAL 24
11/22 13 FERTALIZED
11/26 WILL HAVE TRANSFER
I am very nervous bc I do not know how many will be left for 5 day transfer

11/29 5 day transfer four embryos
day 3 and no signs and symptoms of pregnacy
how many days after transfer will you have s/s of pregnacy

tomorrow is the big day for pregnacy test!!

ME 42 YEARS OLD
HIM 41
2 IUI’s failed
2ND IVF CYCLE
11/21 RETRIVAL 24
11/22 13 FERTALIZED
11/26 WILL HAVE TRANSFER

I am very nervous bc I do not know how many will be left for 5 day transfer. Also, age is a factor FHS 10.5 AND BLOCKED TUBES.

11/26 5 day transfer of 4 embryos:pray:

:pray: 12/5/11 this will be the day I will have my blood work done for pregnacy test. It’s been 9days of searching the internet for signs and symptoms of pregnacy. Although, I do not feel anything right now I’m preparing myself for the worst. I know I am suppose to think positive but I can only think of the what if syndrome. Through it all, I will keep my faith and trust God. He will get me through whether its good news or bad.:pray:

Thank you for the support. Keep the faith and trust God!!! I pray you and your husband be blessed with a child of your dreams… I will keep you posted tomorrow is the big day for the pregnacy test.

[quote=Notgivinguphope]The journey of conception over 40 is certainly possible but i think it just takes longer to find that perfect egg. I am in the process of my third IVF.
I was successful with my first but my journey ended at 14 weeks when i found out our son had trisomy 21. My second cycle failed.
I am very hopeful for this cycle. My protocol has been changed up a bit and i am hoping for a plethera of eggs, only to hopefully find one or maybe 2 good ones.
I am a good responder, but egg quality (obviously)at age 42 is the concern.
I am hopefully going to incorporate acupuncture into this cycle as well.
All i can say is try your best not to stress.
With every cycle i have learned to cope differently, and each cycle is so different for me mentally and physically.
Try to stay positive and dont give up!
Best of luck with your transfer and keep us posted![/quote]
Thank you for your support. I had the transfer 11/25 4 embryos transfered and tomorrow I will have the pregnacy test 12/4/11… I am keeping the faith and trusting God whether its good or bad… I will let you all know tomorrow…

[quote=1234please][quote=1234please]:pray:
ME 42 YEARS OLD
HIM 41
2 IUI’s failed
2ND IVF CYCLE
11/21 RETRIVAL 24
11/22 13 FERTALIZED
11/26 WILL HAVE TRANSFER

:pray: 12/5/11 this will be the day I will have my blood work done for pregnacy test. It’s been 9days of searching the internet for signs and symptoms of pregnacy. Although, I do not feel anything right now I’m preparing myself for the worst. I know I am suppose to think positive but I can only think of the what if syndrome. Through it all, I will keep my faith and trust God. He will get me through whether its good news or bad.:pray:[/quote]

I just read through your post and wanted to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow. I, too, have been searching the internet reading symptoms and I currently have none. My beta is Thursday. Hopefully, we will both have positive results.

Wishing you luck :babydust::bsv::grouphug:.Pls keep us posted!!

[QUOTE=1234please][quote=1234please]:pray:
ME 42 YEARS OLD
HIM 41
2 IUI’s failed
2ND IVF CYCLE
11/21 RETRIVAL 24
11/22 13 FERTALIZED
11/26 WILL HAVE TRANSFER

:pray: 12/5/11 this will be the day I will have my blood work done for pregnacy test. It’s been 9days of searching the internet for signs and symptoms of pregnacy. Although, I do not feel anything right now I’m preparing myself for the worst. I know I am suppose to think positive but I can only think of the what if syndrome. Through it all, I will keep my faith and trust God. He will get me through whether its good news or bad.:pray:[/QUOTE]

:pray: for a :bfp: tomorrow!!!

Farah