Negative b-HCG test but no period?

Hi… my test for b-HCG was yesterday and unfortunately negative :frowning: (12 days after my FET) …
last month when we did the first ivf cycle, I got my period the night before my scheduled test day, so before I did the test, I already knew the result but this time so far I did not get any bleeding for my period …my last one was on Nov, 18th and usually it comes every 26-27 days…
What do you think? did any one have similar situation… I am thinking to repeat the test tomorrow…and I am still on my mediactions…:confused:

[quote=rainy_cloud]Hi… my test for b-HCG was yesterday and unfortunately negative :frowning: (12 days after my FET) …
last month when we did the first ivf cycle, I got my period the night before my scheduled test day, so before I did the test, I already knew the result but this time so far I did not get any bleeding for my period …my last one was on Nov, 18th and usually it comes every 26-27 days…
What do you think? did any one have similar situation… I am thinking to repeat the test tomorrow…and I am still on my mediactions…:confused:[/quote]

Rainycloud after my BFN cycle it was close to 14 days after discontinuing the meds until I got my period. I was on progesterone suppositories and estradiol pills. What are you taking for progesterone support?

Flybaby: Thanks for the reply…

First IVF, I was on Duphaston 10 mg (Dydrogesterone) three time a day and Cyclogest400 mg suppositories once at bed time…

This time for my FET, I started to take Estrofem 2mg (Estradiol) once for 6 days then twice a day for another 6 days, after that they checked my line thickness and switched me back to once a day pill along with Duphaston 10mg four time a day so these are what I am taking now…
Duphaston 10mg every 6 hrs
Estradiol 2mg once a day
Folic Acid 5mg once a day

It is probably the increased hormone levels like the pp said. Sometimes it takes me as long as 3-4 weeks after my hcg is 0 before I have a period.